Squeaky's Old Style Indexed Collections

squeaky
squeaky Posts: 14,129
First Post Combo Breaker
Forumite
edited 9 February 2016 at 11:40AM in Old style MoneySaving
Official MoneySavingExpert Insert:

Thanks to Squeaky and all the wonderful thrifty old-stylers for all their work on this - it's inspiring. Do look at our Thrifty Ways charity book too.

Sadly our wonderful board guide Squeaky who was the driving force behind this huge index passed away in 2013 his (see book of remembrance). This index was renamed in his memory.

Back to squeaky's fantastic index...

We have a number of different indexes here on Old Style. Listed immediately below here are indexes on many of the subjects that come up most often. Each of these indexes are in different threads and each has been compiled and is maintained by one of our members, thank you all.

Further down this thread is the MEGA Index which is list of around 3,000 threads on subjects not covered by an index of its own.

Also read: Getting to Know You and Quick Questions on anything

Individual Indexes:-

These indexes are currently undergoing extensive updates - so please bear with us for the moment.
Building - new links added:-
Confirmed:
Test layout:

Books:
The Complete Book colln.
Cleaning:
The Complete Laundry and Clothes Collection - Alisonpennypincher

Flooring and carpets - Alisonpennypincher

etc
Cooking: The MEGA Indexed Thread (2nd edition)

This index, as has been said, is a collection of a large number of threads, sorted into groups, which do not have an index of their own.

The first part of the MEGA Index is in the post immediately below this one, so please just scroll down.

[purplesignup][/purplesignup]
...last stop Help - smelly tumble drier pp98 of 191
Hi, I'm a Board Guide on the Old Style and the Consumer Rights boards which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly and can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected]. It is not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Any views are mine and are not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence.
DTFAC: Y.T.D = £5.20 Apr £0.50

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family