Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    JournalGirl
    Best cost way to insure two cars
    • 9th Jun 11, 9:30 PM
    Best cost way to insure two cars 9th Jun 11 at 9:30 PM
    Been driving a 20 year old MX5 as my main car for the last 5 years, commuting daily. Just bought a Mercedes E320 (8 years old) today without really considering the insurance . My plan is to move the MX5 to a weekend/hobby car .

Any suggestions about the best way to get reasonable insurance for the two cars? I have umpteen years NCD, but I believe I can't split this between two cars, so will have to start one of them at 0 NCD?

Any suggestions, or company recommendations? (Age 42, one accident 3 years ago, but no claim as it was completely the other driver's fault, and he held his hands up to it). Clean license for 5 years.

All guidance appreciated, thanks.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

149Posts Today

1,383Users online

Martin's Twitter