Forum Home» Marriage, Relationships & Families

Embracing the new family dynamics and looking forward to the future with optimism - Page 152

New Post Advanced Search

Embracing the new family dynamics and looking forward to the future with optimism

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Marriage, Relationships & Families
1.7K replies 427.1K views

Replies

• beanieloubeanielou Forumite
    72.8K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    You have a good day too. 
    Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/03/14.
    **Credit card debt free 30/06/10~**
    **Weight loss 2 stone 2 lbs **
    MFW. 9 months to go. B)
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.
    ***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    It starts with you, it starts from now. *** It is ok to be me.***
    ***Keep plodding***
    Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
  • Savvy_sewingSavvy_sewing Forumite
    11.5K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Rampant Recycler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had a day at home, which with the boys was looong!
    They fight over everything, so I Sam referee.
    of course we had some good moments. Unfortunately they are moments.
    There was a time where DgD played with them in the paddling pool and fun was had. Although it inevitably ended up with having to curtail it because DGs1 was getting too excited and Dgs2 was pouring the water out of the sides of the pool and making muddy puddles. ( this was after Dgd had gone).
    dgd has taken to sitting on top of the campervan on the roof rack listening to music and watching the world go by!
    Today I am expecting a phone call from the referrals for Dgd, and seeing if she is going to be able to access help.
    Then I have my first ( and only). Wedding since lockdown. 
    After that, we have a birthday party at Biggests. With a bouncy castle. So I expect bumps and lumps by the end of these two's escapades.
    The sensory swing arrived yesterday.
     I just need to find a good place to get it hung. Dgd does have a gym door bar, so I might try it on the door frame between the kitchen and front room at some stage, but I think I will tie it to the actual swing frame outside first.
    Between dgd and I, we have walked through the garden and planned where the replacement shed is going, where we plan to move her one too, and how we are going to reclaim the top area from DS's wilderness to eventually a decking area, seating and a fire pit.
    We are going to move the trampoline and swings up into the middle section of the garden, further away from the house, and past the workshop cabin, and this area nearest to the house I plan to relay the patio, and make good for the visitors.
     I can then move the gazebo and it can possibly help with the sewing Lessons area as it could be extended outside in good weather. 
    Now of course we've roughly designed it, we have to find a way to execute it , baring in mind I am not fully functioning down my left side at the moment.

When I die I will know that I have lived, loved, mattered and made a difference, even if in a small way.
  • thorsoakthorsoak Forumite
    7.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Remember the blond curly haired cherub look when he is behaving like the Worst Hellion in the world :-D   !

• hb2hb2 Forumite
    1.2K posts
    1,000 Posts Second Anniversary Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭
    We has rain for about half an hour after 2pm. it was nice while it lasted but hasn't really cleared the air. No thunderstorm as yet although we have an all-day amber warning for them
    It's not difficult!
    'Wander' - to walk or move in a leisurely manner.
    'Wonder' - to feel curious.