Add your feedback on Mobile Recycler Mazuma

Options

Comments

• andrewh
    andrewh Posts: 43 Forumite
    Options
    just to add my tuppenceworth

I registered late last Sunday evening 21st Feb
    Pack arrived Tuesday 23rd Feb (first possible working day!)
    I sent phones back lunchtime wednesday
    email yesterday to say thank you
    payment in my account today

£33.50 richer for four old horrible phones that were lying on my floor

who can complain at that??

Would reccomend highly!!
  • clb776
    clb776 Posts: 647 Forumite
    Options
    have used them about 15 times, think they are great! sometimes the cheque takes a little longer than they say, but thats not a cause for complaint!
  • lovetoshop99
    Options
    I have just sold 2 mobile phones through Mazuma mobile and was very very pleased with the whole experience I would definately use them again without hesitation, they were superb. I went onto their website last Sunday, entered the phone details and agreed to the price that they were offering, on Tuesday the bag arrived in the post for me to return my phones in, I took them to the post office on Wednesday and on Friday I received my cheque in the post, superb , speedy service ! based on my experience I would highly recommend them .:j
  • CPJames19
    CPJames19 Posts: 301 Forumite
    Options
    Had a bit of a problem entering my IMEI on their site (had to enter the IMEI and quickly press ok). I got payment quickly though.

Posted LG Viewty to Mazuma - Monday 8th March
    Received cheque - Wednesday 10th March
    My advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience.
  • Tony5101
    Tony5101 Posts: 1,589 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I've just used them for a couple of phones, that were otherwise doing nothing.
    Got a good price for them, and opted for the FPS to my bank account.
    Entered the details on their site on Monday, bag arrived on Tuesday, posted back to them same day - and the money was in my account by Wednesday afternoon.
    Fantastic, super quick service - and my daughter was "well pleased" (to coin a phrase!) at having a nice little pocket money supplement!

Tony
  • ritzxj
    Options
    I used Mazuma to recycle by Nokia N73. I got £62 in Argos voucher which is pretty good.

They sent me a free postage bag (with postage paid), but i opted to post it Special Delivery which covers me for lost and delayed post if anything happens.

Within 2 days i got my £62 voucher.

Mazuma is easy to use, Free postage bag, you can track your phone status online, and they are trust worthy!

*tip* the free postage paid bag they send does not cover you if the package is lost, damage or delayed in the post.

So if your phone is medium to high value make sure you get the package Recorded or Special Delivery, so u have proof.
  • mobilephones
    Options
    My sister sent off 3 fairly old phones to them and received £197!!!

I was impressed with this service and even more so when they credited her with the money the day after she sent them!!

All she did was pop them in an envelope and the next day, kerching :)
  • candyfloss1981
    Options
    i used these after reading reviews from others i was so impressed filled in online form on tue recieved bumf to resend on thursday sent back via recorded delivery as i was sending back storm which i had £70 back and was in my account on sat as fast payment very efficient would reccommend
  • BEN.83
    Options
    Astounded at the speed in which my order was processed! Had compared prices and reviews of similar companies and took a slightly lower price as Mazuma had better reviews and other companies had been slated for delaying payments and poor communication. Mazuma has kept me well informed and up to date at each step. They have certainly lived up to their reputation and I would certainly recommend to others based on the service I received. Faultless and easy to use service.
  • Chimaera
    Chimaera Posts: 48 Forumite
    Options
    Completely echo BEN.83's comments. I came onto MSE on Tuesday, compared quotes for my old phone and read the feedback and decided to take a slightly lower amount because of the apparent ease and speed of dealing with Mazuma. Freepost bag arrived yesterday, although I did pay £5.40 and send it Special Delivery.

Email confirming receipt was received this morning, swiftly followed by another e-mail confirming the paymnt (the full amount as quoted) had been sent using the Faster Payment Service (I had given my bank details) and then bingo the money was in my account. Job done.

Delighted at the speed and ease of the transaction. Well done Mazuma!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure