Add your feedback on Mobile Recycler Mazuma

Options

Comments

• Hursty
    Hursty Posts: 11 Forumite
    Options
    Got the prepaid envelope on Saturday morning. Seeing as I was sending an N95 8GB, I sent the package via special delivery on Saturday mid morning. Received cheque for the full amount first thing this morning (Tuesday). Very impressed with Mazuma :T:T
    something missing
  • flexo786
    Options
    fantastic service. sent phone on monday by special delievery. had cheque by thursday. cashed it with no problems
    Dont forget to thank me if it helps
  • wr1ght
    wr1ght Posts: 407 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    i will use these again very good service
  • CrazyClum
    Options
    Great Service so far, used them twice over the years as their payout is normally high and they are reliable.

Just sent off my iPhone 3G for £165 (I couldn't believe that price!) - No eBay hassle or anything

:beer:
  • borders_dude
    Options
    Used twice. Super quick turn around!

Very pleased.
    When dealing with the CSA its important to note that it is commonly accepted as unfit for purpose, and by default this also means the staff are unfit for purpose.
  • anotheroldfogie
    Options
    I posted details to Mazuma, received a pre-paid bag a day or two later and sent my phone off in a layer of bubble wrap. A cheque came three days later. An efficient transaction.
  • Furicist
    Options
    Just got the money for 2 phones:
    N95 8GB Working - paid full quoted amount
    N95 8GB Non Working - paid full quoted amount

The quoted amount wasnt the best price, but it was the best price of the REPUTABLE companies.

I received the Jiffy bags about 2 days after I placed the order. I was satisfied theyd keep water out, but I didnt want my phones going through the postal system in just that bag. I would advise using some spare cardboard or bubble wrap you have lying around to protect it. I used bubble wrap from a photo frame I recently bought.

I was especially impressed they paid out for the non-working phone, as here is a list of the damage:

Screen completely broken from being crushed
    Mud in every hole and recess it had
    Phone and battery would not receive power from its power socket, but the battery itself would charge in another phone and power this phone when inserted fully charged.

They still paid out. As when I looked at what they accepted, they said "as long as it is intact, we will accept it" They really meant it!

I posted both phones as recorded delivery just to make sure they got there and if they didnt I had a bit of cash from the phones, as I am very desperate for money :)

I opted for the direct payment into my account for both phones and it took overall about 8 days from start to finish to get my money from them.
  • liam8282
    liam8282 Posts: 2,864 Forumite
    Options
    I have used them several times in the past.

Never had a problem with them, quick turn around and good communication if you have any problems.
  • planetf1
    planetf1 Posts: 361 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Great news. I have a couple of phones to cash in and mazuma appears to be the best known. I found a couple/other sites with literally a few extra ££ but I'm liking the feedback here!

One thing I did do was to email them about insurance. Ihave a phone valued at > £120 to sell. They advised I should send it special delivery (so not free). That's what I expected, but it's worth considering -- wouldn't want to loose £120 in the post.

I was going to submit a "claim" today/tomorrow
    What goes around - comes around
    give lots and you will always recieve lots
  • System
    System Posts: 178,102 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Used Mazuma for my old Nokia 6233 which has been languishing in the drawer for a couple of years.

Very impressed, got the full quoted price (phone was working and in decent condition) and the turn around was super quick - all done and dusted in around a week.

Would definitely recommend.

UNDERGROUND :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family