Add your feedback on Mobile Recycler Mazuma

Options

Comments

• mcmanlyn
    mcmanlyn Posts: 422 Forumite
    Options
    I used them again (3rd time I think) and once again fab service. Posted an old Sony Ericsson (only worth £27 so just stuck it in the post box, didn't bother with posting reciept) got money within 4 days of sending it!

It wasn't the best offer (only by a few quid) but i'll stick to Mazuma as they've never let me down :)
    Wondering how to have a life & not rack up more debts...
  • single_lonely
    Options
    Ive got a N82, they offered £90, but the screen got 2 vertical lines across it,
    possible the LCD is on way out.
    Is this still classed as 'working'?
    Who is the best company to send to?

thanks for any clarification
  • jclegs
    jclegs Posts: 323 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    The LCD has to be working but I would probably give them a ring, if I was you, to check if yours would be acceptable.

My sister used them to sell her mobile and the service was excellent, super quick.
  • saintlyman
    Options
    I used the value checker tool and even though mazuma were offering £10 less than another site, they had better feedback so I decided to use them. I also called about my n95 8GB which has a broken screen. It works fine otherwise. Phone was answered after three rings and a very helpful lady advised that they would pay for a none working phone (broken screen classifies the phone as none working).

Tues - values checked and phones offered for sale to Mazuma
    Tues - phones accepted
    Weds - envelope and agreement arrives
    Thurs - special delivery (high value phones) sent
    Fri - 11 am - email confirming delivery & acceptance
    Fri - 1pm - email detailing bank transfer
    Fri - 1.05pm - funds confirmed in bank account.

So I lost £10 on my N96 (compared to other sites) and £5.40 for special delivery but I gained £55 for a broken N95 and all done and dusted within 72hours.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
  • nikki702
    nikki702 Posts: 1,098 Forumite
    Options
    Cant beleive how quick Mazuma are.. :j

I done the request to sell my Nokia N96 to them on Friday

They offered me £113 ... the phone was in a ok condition but the screen was scratched and had a chip on the top.

On Tuesday (yesterday) the bag came with the document to send to them. I sent it special next day delivery and got an email TODAY to say the money had been transferred ... I checked and it was there £113 in my bank today!!!!!!!! :T:T:T
  • jclegs
    jclegs Posts: 323 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I couldn't believe it either, Mazuma have been excellent so far.
  • arosfa_wales
    Options
    I was going to use one of the other mobile phone recycling companies, but after reading all the negative feedback on this site I decided to go with Mazuma instead.

I posted my phone to them on Tuesday. I had an e-mail on the Wednesday to say they had received it and that my money would be credited into my bank account later that day. It was, and they also sent me another email to confirm that the payment had been made.

A really quick and efficient service. No complaints, and I would definately use them again.
  • Bargain_Rzl
    Bargain_Rzl Posts: 6,254 Forumite
    Options
    I've got a Nokia N73 which I'll be looking to dispose of soon (new iPhone has just arrived :j) but besides some scratches and other cosmetic damage, it has minor functional damage - since being dropped 6 months ago the memory card slot doesn't work (it spits the card out). Other than this it's in perfect working order. Does anybody know whether Mazuma would consider this a working or a non-working phone?
    :)Operation Get in Shape :)
    MURPHY'S NO MORE PIES CLUB MEMBER #124
  • nikki702
    nikki702 Posts: 1,098 Forumite
    Options
    I think aslong as the phone turns on and off and dont have any "bleeds" in the screen they consider it as working,

Remember they only want the phone and battery and dont want any chargers or memory cards

Worth a try :o
  • smitty2702
    Options
    Thist was my first time using Mazuna and i would very happily use them again, Ordered over the weekend, Bag arrived Tuesday, I sent back Thurday, Email saying phone was good and that the cheque had been sent arrived late friday evening and cheque popped onto the mat on Saturday. Great service.. Have used Envirofone a few times and they have been good but not as quick as Mazuma just for reference.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure