Add your feedback on Mobile Recycler Mazuma

Options

Comments

• mason101
    Options
    What a fantastic service, got my envelope on tuesday, posted it wednesday, had email to say it was received thursday morning and email to say cheque on its way thursday afternoon! Got in from work Friday and £200 cheque had arrived. Would definately use them again!:T
  • james1967_2
    Options
    Hi all MSE's. I just thought i would post some excellent feedback for Mazuma. I had 8 mobiles varying from old to new. I checked with other companies via MSE, then as there was not much in the way of price difference i went through Mazuma. From initial enquiry to receiving cheque was less than 4 working days. If you do things properly ie' fill in the details, take extra care with packing, i bought a cheap roll of bubblewrap for 50p to add extra protection. Most importantly with the higher than normal value, i sent the parcel special delivery which added £6 but i got the money the day after they were received.
    So all in all a very happy bunny. 8 phones £218.00 = £6.50. Happy Days
    Well done MSE & Well done Mazuma:D:D:D
  • Bigcammy
    Bigcammy Posts: 1,099 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Juast used Mazuma, I was sceptical but it was very easy. They even send you a quick guide to deleting all data from the mobile before sending it off, highly recommended
    Norn Iron Club Member No. 252 :beer:
  • andrewsavedexpert
    Options
    Sold them my 2 year old N95, so worn the lettering had come off the delete and copy keys, and got full £95 cheque in only a few days.
  • scottyboyo
    Options
    Sent them my old phone for 90quid, then recieved an email saying it did not work? so they were only going to give me 40quid!Told them to send it back and found it worked perfectly. Reckon this was just them trying it on,will never use these con artists again.
  • CharlieV
    Options
    I used this company after reading some of these reviews and have to say they offered an excellent service.

PP envelope arrived a couple of days after I applied online, I sent the phone back and my argos voucher arrived a couple of days later.

I would definitely use them again
  • Faysy
    Faysy Posts: 25 Forumite
    Options
    I recycled two phones with them a while ago. It was so quick, i was mega surprised... so im about to use them again!

Love Free Money !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • funkymonkey
    Options
    have used them twice and had no problems at all! always been a quick turn around with the cheques too
    #113 12K in 2020 Challenge #113 £17,103/£12,000 £15000
  • tony-bs9
    Options
    Posted my Nokia N85 to Mazuma on Tuesday (I paid for Special Delivery as I was concerned it might go AWOL in the post, especially in the "look i'm a mobile phone going through the postal system" bag) and the cheque arrived in the post today. 2nd highest valuation on the MobileValuer site, will bank the £120 tomorrow :T:T

Oh, and they didn't want the 8gb memory card that comes with the phone either, so thats saved me buying a new one for a tenner (ish)
  • frobnitzz
    Options
    Brilliant. Got full advertised price for my N95 and the cheque arrived within days - will use again!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure