Three data reward sim changes

Options
No more 3 2 1 rates,but 200mb free remains,since the big update over the weekend

Comments

• flaneurs_lobster
    Options
    No more 3 2 1 rates,but 200mb free remains,since the big update over the weekend
    First I've heard of this, can you link to more information please?
  • alanjones60
    Options
    On my three app it was updated,and now i rung my other number,and it was 35p a min,not 3p a min
  • 3wheels
    3wheels Posts: 23 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Thank you for letting me know this. I've just looked on my account and it's not showing any allowances. Are you sure the 200mb still refreshes each month because I definitely haven't used mine. 
  • alanjones60
    Options
    My data allowance does not show either,but iv noticed that my credit does not go down when im out of my house,so the free 200mb
    must still be active. 
    I did have a email also which said, the 200mb would stay on sim for life,even though its not sold anymore
  • 3wheels
    3wheels Posts: 23 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I've just got off the phone with an advisor from 3 who said that it is discontinued. I won't be able to make calls as it is a broadband SIM and for data I would need to buy a package. 
    He did say that I could port my number out and they would refund my £4.10 credit balance.
    Disappointed..... But I've had it for a good few years now. 
  • alanjones60
    Options
    Iv had my data reward sim since 2017,still works perfectly in my samsung s 20,and always has.
    It is my main number. On this new app,it has a breakdown of calls and texts sent,and how much data i have used.
    Never had this info on old app.

• alanjones60
    Options
    This is still on the three website
  • merchcon55
    Options
    On the app, does it still show what date the remaining mB of data expires? When I just log in on my browser I no longer see this info - a pity if this has vanished as was useful especially when abroad 

Not sure if new, but I noticed in data packs, 24GB for £60 where the data is valid for 2 years. £2.50/ month with an average of 1GB per month - and valid for roaming as well.
  • SourceEncoder
    Options
    My experience is that the 200MB monthly allowance is also discontinued. Your account received a one-time 100MB Starter Data Pack but once that is used, you will need to purchase a Data Pack.
  • alanjones60
    Options
    My experience is that the 200MB monthly allowance is also discontinued. Your account received a one-time 100MB Starter Data Pack but once that is used, you will need to purchase a Data Pack.
    Iv still got my free 200mb a month at the moment. When i look on the new three app,it tells me what data iv used,and next to it, it says included.

Il check back on here when it is supposed to renew on the 25th november.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback