Onecom

Comments

• Vodafone
    Vodafone Posts: 4,297 Organisation Representative
    Hi blashey,

Thanks for coming back to me.

I've got your email and will get back to you as soon as I can.

oppressed1,

Thanks for the update.

Pleased be assured that I'll follow things up during the course of today and get back to you as quickly as possible.

Kind regards,

Lee

Social Media Comms

Vodafone UK
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Vodafone. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • blashey
    blashey Posts: 9 Forumite
    edited 1 April 2014 at 11:33PM
    i am free anytime Wednesday on my mobile
  • Vodafone
    Hi blashey,

Thanks for coming back to me.

I'll try to reach you later today.

Kind regards,

Lee

Social Media Comms

Vodafone UK
    I am the official company representative of Vodafone. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • blashey
    blashey Posts: 9 Forumite
    lee any word on payment from onecom ?
  • Vodafone
    Hi blashey,

I tried to reach you yesterday.

As I wasn't able to, I'll try again today.

Thanks,

Lee

Social Media Comms

Vodafone UK
  • DWYN21
    DWYN21 Posts: 3 Newbie
    I phoned to cancel my contract with onecom within the 7 day period and it is now the 7th week that I'm still trying and getting nowhere, I spoke with vodafone today and they said they couldn't do anything as that it's a onecom dispute can anyone help? I am a 17 year loyal customer and never had problems like this until onecom got hold of my account.
  • Hi All
    7 weeks ago I received a call from onecom saying that it was time to review my vodafone account he said that he could make it cheaper if I took a mifi and 4G plan, so I asked him how much I would be paying per month if I did this with everything else I have on my account he replied £71 per month, that sounded a lot so I asked again are you sure that's less than what I'm paying he replied with yes he then explained I had a 7 day cancelation period so I agreed to the contract, I got home that evening and checked my previous bills it was not cheaper in fact it was £20 a month more. So the next day I phoned onecom to cancel the lady I spoke with said that the office was shut but my cancelation had been recorded and someone would call me back on the Monday, I waited a week for a phone call back but got nothing so I called onecom again and the lady said the girl looking after my account was on the phone and that she would call me back, I had been calling onecom 3 or 4 times a week but always getting the same reply the woman looking after my account was on the phone and she would call me back and I couldn't deal with no one else. A week last Thursday I phoned again and got the same old reply but this time I said that I would hold as that she never calls back she finally answered, and said if I would not change my account back onecom would give me £100 so I agreed to this but said I didn't have my bank details present not a problem she replied I will call you back the next day, a week went past no phone call no £100 so I rang up and said they have had a chance so I was taking no more and want my account back to previous she tried to blame me for not calling back within 7 days of onecom offering the £100 and that I was now outside of the 7 day cancelling period which she hadn't mentioned when offering the deal. All talks with her have broken down as that she infuriates me every time I try speaking with her. I have been a loyal customer with vodafone for 17 years and never had any problems like this before. If anyone can please help I would be so great full thanks.
  • Oh and the lady dealing with my account admitted it might of been her fault that she didn't call back for my bank details but was still willing to do nothing about it, I still haven't received the £100 to date all I want is for my account to go back to what it was please
  • Vodafone
    Hi DWYN21,

Thanks for making me aware of your concerns.

To enable me to get things looked into, could you email me with your details via the link in our profile here?

All you need to do is copy and paste the link into your web browser and it'll take you to the Contact us form on our website. To make sure it reaches me, quote the code WRT135 - MSE in the subject line.

Once sent, you'll receive an automated reply with a reference number. Post back with this and I’ll check I've received it.

Kind regards,

Lee

Social Media Comms

Vodafone UK
  • Vodafone
    Hi DWYN21,

I've just replied to you here.

Thanks,

Lee

Social Media Comms

Vodafone UK
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.9K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback