We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Breeze gone.

Options

Comments

• Chocmonster7
    Options
    Also, can anybody please tell me the rates of the deemed tariff that BG have had you on since the collapse of Breeze?
    It's called the Cap Tracker Plus Sep 2021.

• Streaky_Bacon
    Options
    Also, can anybody please tell me the rates of the deemed tariff that BG have had you on since the collapse of Breeze?
    It's called the Cap Tracker Plus Sep 2021.
    Thank you.
    I'm getting concerned that one of my suppliers may not be around for too much longer, and I'm keen to hear real world examples of timescales and tariffs that people are facing with their SOLR.

• Tabatha_Kitten
    Options
    Has anyone received a bill from British Gas yet ? I was asked to submit readings to Breeze at the beginning of Jan I think and BG asked for reading on 16th Jan but I haven't received anything from either of them yet.
  • icsys
    icsys Posts: 59 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 14 February 2020 at 3:56PM
    Options
    Yes... today. 
    They used overestimated readings. 
    No further contact from BG since requesting initial reads, no sign of outstanding credit, no offers of a lower tariff.
    Account is fully set up now... so time for me to initiate a switch.
  • Tabatha_Kitten
    Options
    That's not good. Ive just sent an email stating the final meter readings I gave to Breeze, the ones I gave to them on 16/1 and todays current readings. 
    Ive requested an up to date bill using correct readings so that I can take steps to move away and that I will not accept an estimated bill from them or open an online account. 
    Will let you know what response I get.
  • katies_mum
    katies_mum Posts: 2,349 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I have today received an email from Avro asking for my meter readings, switch is happening on the 18th  :)

• Chocmonster7
    Options
    Good news! I found with Avro that the page for entering the readings didn't go live until the day of the switch even though they asked for them a couple of days beforehand. :)
  • katies_mum
    katies_mum Posts: 2,349 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Thank you, I entered my readings yesterday  :)   All I need now is the credit from Breeze to get added to my BG account.  Unfortunately no one at BG seems to know when this will happen

• airmac
    airmac Posts: 32 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I logged onto the Breeze Logon Home page today to check some account details, and I noticed the Breeze Closure information has changed? There is so much more information now from the Administrators explaining what is going to happen, when & why.
    If you scroll right to the bottom of the information provided it explains what is happening with the meter readings we all provided on and around the 22 Dec 19, it also explains what is happening with any Credit Balances with Breeze....hope this answers many of the questions we have all been trying to clear up? 
  • Zanzib
    Zanzib Posts: 5,375 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    edited 17 February 2020 at 10:14PM
    Options
    Link to home page info.
    http://www.breezeenergy.co.uk/
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing