The Compers Inn (part 48)

Options
1308309310311312314»

Comments

• indie
    indie Posts: 3,308 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Afternoon,  Hi Susan people do win postal comps and text/phone ones. I have seen the posts in "IWONIWON. Maybe if you read some of them you may find a couple.. I don't comp that way so haven't won myself.
    it's raining here again.It did stop overnight then started around lunchtime.Just took DS to his hobby shop and had a nightmare drive back with heavy rain and big lorries.My heart goes out to the people that have been flooded and some have only just got straight after the last floods.
    Work was ok yesterday I was on the Dementia floor but we had to close the floor off to everyone as there is an outbreak of V & D,we had signs on all the doors warning relatives about it and then it was their choice if they came in or not. Hope it's cleared up before i return on weds.Just cooking early tea at moment as DS' GF is working at 6,hope you all have a good afternoon.

• Glad
    Glad Posts: 18,865 Senior Ambassador
    Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    shiny new Inn here 
    I am a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Wales, Small Biz MoneySaving, In My Home (includes DIY) MoneySaving, and Old style MoneySaving boards. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure