Options

Comments

• sheils6
    sheils6 Posts: 15,850 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Hi,

Hope Charlie is ok now indie.

Hope your Wifi has sorted itself out leanfun and everyone is better now.

Weather not been very nice but heading back to Yorkshire to a Forest Holiday lodge tomorrow and the weather is looking good for the 4 days - will believe it when I see it! Ready for another relax in a hot tub.
    The prices will be going up now so that will be the last until December I expect unless I win another. Will make do with caravans and hotels until then.

Wishing everyone a lucky week.

sheils x
    Mar Wins :- £2 GfK Media

Best Win of 2019 - Forest Holiday :)
  • indie
    indie Posts: 3,308 Forumite
    Options
    Afternoon
    Thanks sheils Charlie is better now his anti-biotics are working. His temp was down and he has them for 7 days so by then we should be able to take his cone of shame off again,lol.
    I hope the weather is good for your trip away,enjoy the hot tub.
    I have been doing housework and washing today, just waiting for dinner to cook. Have a pork roast and it's nearly ready.
    Hope you all had a good day.
  • leanfun30
    leanfun30 Posts: 3,203 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Just come on expecting it to request log in for new look but still on old.

Indie great to hear Charlie is a lot better. Expect you will all be pleased when the cone comes off.

Met a friend yesterday and she said her husband has a cough like you had a Indie. Seems to be a lot if it about. I’m a lot better thanks Sheils fortunately ours was just head colds and did not go on chests. DS still not well.
    Hope you have a good break in Yorkshire Sheils. Well done with all your points.

Good luck everyone.
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,858 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    leanfun30 wrote: »
    Just come on expecting it to request log in for new look but still on old.

Good luck everyone.

hi leanfun :wave: think it's going to be
    7th feb now according to latest news in Site Feedback..
    https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=6096070
    hth x
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• indie
    Options
    Afternoon, thanks for the link ff. Like you leanfun i expected it to have all changed but now we know why,lol.
    My cough did go but DS GF has been off work with a cough and cold and i started coughing again yesterday.So hoping it don't stay around as long as the last one.I had a win on a mag daily today, won a dog shedding bundle so that will come in handy for Charlie. Didn't say what else was in the bundle but we shall see what turns up.Weather is strange today, sunshine and showers but not really cold.I hope you all have a good week.
  • leanfun30
    leanfun30 Posts: 3,203 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Thanks for the link Firefly.

Indie sorry to hear about your cough coming back and your DS GF. Sounds really bad. Fortunately DH and I only had headcolds that were bad enough. DS says he is still sneezing and now coughing.

Indie well done on the mag daily win great to hear it will be useful for Charlie.

Take care everyone and good luck.
  • indie
    Options
    Afternoon
    Beautiful day here,i have been out clearing the back garden and checking plants. Apple and pear tree have buds growing so hopefully they have taken to new pots. We went to cinema yesterday and watched David Copperfield,good film and easy to watch. DS hadn't read the book or seen anything to do with it so wanted to see it.I read the book many years ago and couldn't remember most of it so was new to me as well.Hope you all have a lucky day.
  • indie
    Options
    woo-hoo we are back up with the new forum. Looks good from what i have seen. Just going for a good look round now and try to upload a picture.
  • banginghats
    Options
    Don't like the search on the new forum. I have to search all forums rather than the particular one I want, so get loads of irrelevant hits.
  • theluckofthedraw
    Options
    Hi Indie and everyone, finally in the Inn!  Has the order of beginning/ascending/thread title gone now with this new look and the ticks and crosses ?  I don't know where im up to!! maybe still being looked into?
    Sorry to hear lots have colds and coughs still , I've been back to work 3 days and now off 6 weeks I have a broken ankle!  my own fault trip down stairs old fracture been pinned.  Hey ho maybe get the hang of new look by then lol x

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure