🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

The Compers Inn (part 48)

Options

Comments

• theluckofthedraw
    Options
    Thanks Leanfun for the link - I had a quick nosey earlier on but its getting a bit tense over there , so will leave it until things get fixed slowly but surely.   I know sleepyjones keeps trying to point out comping is only an add on to this website so it doesn't take priority for glitches - I agree, it'll get done when its done :)  no point stressing .   Good luck for your DS3 and  cast off Sheils much relief I bet.  Leanfun hope your DS feeling better soon.  x
  • indie
    indie Posts: 3,308 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Thanks for that joho,i will check it out.
    Welcome back sheils,glad the weather was good to you.Time has passed quick for your son, if he is having his cast off. Bet he can't wait.
    Thanks for explaining the double spacing,glad you won't have to have your ankle repinned Luckofthedraw 
    Hope your DS cold goes soon leanfun,

• fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,864 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    hiya all, managed to get back after a load of messing about LOL,
     sorry to say don't like much the new look but suppose we'll get used to it after the usual headaches sorting it  :|
    hopefully this link still works for newly posted/ (4th post down) 
    https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/comment/71252760#Comment_71252760
    feels like we've gone back years ago lol  :o
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• AprilLady
    AprilLady Posts: 932 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi everyone. Woah, this new layout is going to take some getting used to! I feel a bit disorientated!
  • fire**fly
    Options
    AprilLady said:
    Hi everyone. Woah, this new layout is going to take some getting used to! I feel a bit disorientated!

lol, me too  :) hopefully will settle down in a couple of days when it's all sorted. 

please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• leanfun30
    leanfun30 Posts: 3,203 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Just braved coming on here.   Thanks for the link Firefly.  Let’s hope with time it all improves.  It will be worth it if as sleepyjones says it is more secure. 
    Thanks Jojo for the search button.  I’m on iPad and it wasn’t there. I’ve  just thought to turn iPad to landscape and bingo it’s there.
    Just been looking at weather forecast for next few days.   Not good hope everyone stays safe. 
    Good luck all if you manage to enter any comps on here.
  • indie
    Options
    Morning, yes weather is not looking good tomorrow down here. Have to make sure things are tided away in garden so they don't get blown all over the place.I have had a good look round new site and done a few comps but it takes some getting use to, also seems to take a lot longer as can't hover other them and having to open everything takes time.I do use another site and can use that until i get use to this one and they get a few snags sorted.
    Hope you all have a good weekend,stay safe.
  • fire**fly
    Options
    thanks for tip re ipad landscape leanfun  :) am using pc at the mo but in evenings i use ipad great help thanks again ring

• theluckofthedraw
    Options
    Evening all,   just been looking around all of the rest of the website.   Never tend to go into anything else tbh!  some interesting areas I've  put in my favourites .   Hope everyone is getting on ok I'm not bothering with any comping until (hopefully) thread sorting comes back in days/weeks ahead:o   Must admit like the colouring of the new look system, other forums seem to look clear and well laid out.
    Getting ready to watch The Voice :#   See you soon x
  • indie
    Options
    Morning, rain and wind has arrived and is getting stronger by the hour. Charlie took one look out door and turned back and came in,lol. Just going to potter around indoors today.Hope you all have a good day.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport