The Compers Inn (part 48)

Options

Comments

• leanfun30
    leanfun30 Posts: 3,203 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Wow into new forum so far better than the blue. Expect it’ll take a while to get used to and find our
    way around. 
    Hi Luckofthedraw sorry to hear about your accident. It must have been really painful. 
    Indie you sound rearing to go with the new forum. Let’s hope we all get the hang of it quickly.
    This is typing in double spacing. We will see.
  • theluckofthedraw
    Options
    Hi Leanfun, glad u said that about double spaces I thought it was me balancing the laptop with one leg up lol x.  it is really painful at the minute but hopefully time will correct it I think the pins are more of a pain than anything.   did you manage to sort your date endings etc I used Firefly's link from last time but cant find it now :(
    Hope you and family are ok and feeling better 

• indie
    indie Posts: 3,308 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I love the colour as well.Don't know what double spacing means though,lol.
    Hi banginghats, it will take time to get use to the new site,but sure we will all master it in the end.
    Sorry to hear about your ankle Luckofthedraw  . Will you have to have it pinned again? 
  • kirstdibby
    Options
    Have we lost ability to skip without having to go into the post? gutted if we have as that saved me loads of time! 
    Comping on MSE since May '09::j

January: Childs Bike, Jamie Oliver Cookbook.
  • theluckofthedraw
    Options
    No I don't think so indie these pins should be all it takes ,  fingers crossed in 6 weeks .  The double spacing is when typing and get to the end of a line and press return it double spaces up😩  Agree though the colour is nice but that's as techy as I get - I just can't sort any pages maybe when they've looked into it a bit x 
  • sheils6
    sheils6 Posts: 15,850 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Hi all,
    Finally managed to get in here - think I need a drink now! Back from a great break away, weather was great and we made full use of the hot tub. Were even in it at 7am this morning. Back home now after picking DS3 up from Lockerbie Railway station.
    Sorry abut your ankle theluckofthedraw, must be so annoying. DS3 gets his cast off on Thursday.
    Mar Wins :- £2 GfK Media

Best Win of 2019 - Forest Holiday :)
  • theluckofthedraw
    Options
    hi Sheils,   glad your back and enjoyed yourselves.  hot tub sounds lovely at this moment.  ankle is basically a repeat of a couple of years ago tbh.  I don't remember it being this painful though I cant weight bear at all:(  
    I see page numbers have appeared but no sorting ideas as yet.   I think I will keep checking on and off on the site for when it appears (hope the sorting feature is coming back?) not worth trying other ways for me.   Its typical I get to comp and cant.  :)
    have a good evening , ill probably keep popping in checking etc. x   
  • theluckofthedraw
    Options
    ooh I forgot to mention when I logged on earlier on it said in notifications id been promoted to "Money saving stalwart?"  don't know what it is but ill take that :)
  • leanfun30
    leanfun30 Posts: 3,203 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Sleepyjones has a good post here.
    https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6100079/new-forum-layout-problems-bugs-how-do-i/p1
    its in Compers chat new forum layout  problems bugs how do I
    Sheils pleased you are home and enjoyed your break.  Hope your DS3 has good news when cast comes off. 
    Our DS has just come home and is still full of cold. DH and I are better thankfully.
    ouch Luckofthedraw your fall sounds even worse than I thought. Take care and don’t over do things.
  • joho
    joho Posts: 4,618 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    edited 7 February 2020 at 7:40PM
    Options
    Don't like the search on the new forum. I have to search all forums rather than the particular one I want, so get loads of irrelevant hits.

Apologies if this has been answered but you can search just the competitions by using the little search button/magnifying glass alongside the page numbers of competitions, currently 1 to 136.
    If you have nothing constructive to say just move along.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure