3-6 Month Emergency Fund Challenge!!

Options

Comments

• JCUK
    JCUK Posts: 58 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hi all,

Another £100 added to my fund, bringing the total up to £900.

Thank you Helen, as always, for keeping us all up to date :-)
  • DreamerHelen
    DreamerHelen Posts: 2,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Morning Everyone.... :)

I'm so so sorry that I haven't been around.....This past Week I've been horribly ill.....My Doctor feels that my Diabetes Medication is working a little too well and that I'm experiencing little hypo's and that is causing me to feel sick and dizzy and faint and weak....consequently I've been unable to update or concentrate on much....My Medication has been adjusted so now hopefully I will start to feel a lot better....

Thank You all for your kind words about me Updating this Thread....It's really not a problem and it's a pleasure to (hopefully) motivate you all and in turn motivate myself... :)

Nothing to Update for me moneywise....

Smodlet - I'm so glad that you feel at home on this Thread and that everyone has been so welcoming. I'm also a True Blood fan as well.....Particularly Alex Skaarsgaard who is in the new Tarzan Movie.... xXx ;)

WatWing - I've Updated the First Page....You're doing BRILLIANTLY!! Keep going hun xXx :)

Dobbibill - I've Updated the First Page....Wow, you are just doing AMAZING, keep going and prosper xXx :)

Mooloo - I've Updated the First Page....You're doing AWESOME, you really are....Keep going xXx :)

stoplurking - I've Updated the First Page....Keep going, you're doing AMAZING, just keep on going xXx :)

sophieo16 - I've Updated the First Page....You really are doing BRILLIANTLY!! And there IS a light at the end of the tunnel hun...Keep going.... xXx :)

JCUK - I've Updated the First Page....You're doing BRILLIANTLY, just keep on going.... xXx :)
  • Dobbibill
    Dobbibill Posts: 4,135 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Morning Helen,

So sorry to hear you've been ill. Finger's crossed the change in medication will help you get stability in your day to day routine. Diabetes is constant balancing act isn't it. You'll get there.....sending a :grouphug:

Dobbi
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Budgeting & Bank Accounts, Credit Cards, Credit File & Ratings and Energy boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

If you can't be the best -
    Just be better than you were yesterday.
  • Smodlet
    Smodlet Posts: 6,976 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Yes, hope you feel much better very soon, Helen, and thank you again for being so lovely (and to you, Dobbi)

I like Eric as well but Alcide is more scrumptious, I think. Furry, much. ;)
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Evening Helen and fellow 3-6 monthers :) so sorry to hear you've been poorly Helen, my dad has diabetes so I know what a horrible condition it is, fingers crossed the new medication makes a difference very soon xx

My new total is £4129.95, I'm hoping next month I will be able to hit 50% of my target :)
  • evo5819
    evo5819 Posts: 73 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Can I please join? I'd like to set a target of 3000 please.
    Sealed Pot Challenge No - 492

£1000 Emergency Fund No - #195
  • Dobbibill
    Dobbibill Posts: 4,135 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Morning evo5819, of course you can join. :hello:

Helen will be along soon with a number for you and she will add you and your target to the first page.

Everyone is welcome and we love to hear your updates, challenges and success stories.

Welcome aboard :D

Dobbi
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Budgeting & Bank Accounts, Credit Cards, Credit File & Ratings and Energy boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

If you can't be the best -
    Just be better than you were yesterday.
  • DreamerHelen
    DreamerHelen Posts: 2,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Morning Everyone.... :)

Feeling a bit tired this morning but at least not ill so far.... :D

Dobbibill - Aww thank you for the hug and for the thoughts.....And thank you for your lovely Welcome to our new Member... xXx :)

Smodlet - Thank you for your lovely thoughts. Hmmm, no, Eric just makes my heart beat a little faster....but I agree that Alcide is definitely VERY manly though xXx ;)

[Deleted User] - I've Updated the First Page....You are doing AMAZIING!! Keep going....and thank you for your lovely thoughts xXx :)

evo5819 - WELCOME to the Gang....It's lovely to have you here!! I've put your Target on the First Page along with your name and member number.....Do come back and let us know how you're getting on.... xXx :)
  • evo5819
    evo5819 Posts: 73 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome :) Looking forward to getting started when payday arrives!
    Sealed Pot Challenge No - 492

£1000 Emergency Fund No - #195
  • skye_blue
    skye_blue Posts: 301 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    hi everyone

hope you are feeling brighter helen and things improve steadily

please will you add £130 to my pot (£300). im taking a step back on my other savings challenge to build this pot up for a while

keep going everyone we are all doing well under the helen's guidance
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport