Amazon gift voucher with EE broadband

Options

Comments

• EE
    EE Posts: 305 Organisation Representative
    Options
    saxon=1 wrote: »
    i have been trying to contact 'anyone' regarding this offer
    ee customer service say '3rd party offer contact mse.
    have tweeted mse but no reply yet! [has anyone got an e-mail address for mse?]
    contacted variuos deptments in ee all saying contact mse.
    did have contact from lady from ee broad in response to enquire/complaint - told to contact mse.
    have been chasing this from the day i applied as i'm sure it was stated that i would receive 2 emails, 1 confirming b/band + 1 from voucher offer.
    i only received b/band confirmation.
    as no one seems to think it's anything to do with them,
    i'm starting to think i've been sold a dummy.
    i have also e-mailed the suggested contact.

Hi Saxon

The address you need to contact is eevouchers@affiliatewindow.com

Please try and contact this address. If they havent got back to you by the end of the week please contact jade.taylor@affiliatewindow.com on Monday.
    In your email please include your order reference and order date so they can deal with your issues quickly.

I do apologise for the lack of clarity on who to contact.

Thank you
    Jade- Representing EE
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of EE. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • EE
    Options
    bluebird47 wrote: »
    I took up the EE broadband offer from the email on the 9th April 2014 using the code EEHBB120 with the offer of a £120 Amazon voucher, but I haven`t received it yet, and I`m finding it impossible to get any info. Can anyone help me please?:mad:

Hi Bluebird

Sorry for the delay.

Has a member of the eevouchers team been in touch with you.

If not please can you email me directly on jade.taylor@affiliatewindow.com and I will aim to respond within 24 hours.

Thank you
    Jade- Representing EE
    I am the official company representative of EE. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • philipitous
    philipitous Posts: 9 Forumite
    edited 15 August 2014 at 5:46PM
    Options
    [Edited, so quoted text will differ]

Amazon voucher arrived! just 7 days short of 3 calendar months.

Traffic shaping seems not to operate during weekday mornings, which is good enough for me to work around.

My speed has been reduced by about 25% on the same line compared with my previous service. Maybe this can be corrected; I've yet to take it up with EE.

So it could be better, but it's far from the disaster others are talking about.

Thanks to Jade for dealing with the voucher issue so swiftly.
  • EE
    Options
    There must be a score of threads started on this.

Apart from not yet receiving the Amazon voucher, I'm not too unhappy with my EE service, which began on 22 May.

Speed has been reduced by 25% compared with my previous service and there's obvious traffic shaping, so I'm not sure I'll be sticking around once the contract expires. But it's far from the disaster others are talking about.

Hi Philipitous

Please feel free to contact me on jade.taylor@affiliatewindow.com regarding your voucher. I can then take your details to pass to EE so they can pick up with you regarding your service issues.

I do apologise for the issues you are having and look forward to speaking to you so we can resolve them asap.

Thanks
    Jade- Representing EE
  • guy85
    Options
    Hi,
    I have just joined the forum to complain about this offer like everyone else. I have been with EE for over three months I have e-mailed the eevouchers@affiliatewindow.com and got no response. I have now taken Jade's e-mail and e-mailed her and I hope to get a swift response.

As with a lot of the other posters my internet speed has seriously declined since I switched and will not be renewing when the 12 months is up.

I have used lots of the other deals on here before and never had a problem it is a shame MSE is getting a bad rep for EE's shoddy service.
  • *Steevo*
    *Steevo* Posts: 72 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi,

I'm considering signing up to the new deal for a £100 Amazon voucher. Can anyone tell me whether you have to input the billing postcode, or premises postcode on the page where you plumb in the voucher cod?

thanks
  • EE
    Options
    guy85 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I have just joined the forum to complain about this offer like everyone else. I have been with EE for over three months I have e-mailed the [EMAIL="eevouchers@affiliatewindow.com"]eevouchers@affiliatewindow.com[/EMAIL] and got no response. I have now taken Jade's e-mail and e-mailed her and I hope to get a swift response.

As with a lot of the other posters my internet speed has seriously declined since I switched and will not be renewing when the 12 months is up.

I have used lots of the other deals on here before and never had a problem it is a shame MSE is getting a bad rep for EE's shoddy service.

Hi Guy85

Sorry to hear you havent had a response from that address. I am looking to pick any that are sent directly to me within 24 hours. If you havent heard back from me today, please send me another urgent email. Or message back on here.

I do apologise for the service issues you are having as well. Please include this in your email and I can pass this to EE to pick up.

Thanks
    Jade- Representing EE
  • EE
    Options
    *Steevo* wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm considering signing up to the new deal for a £100 Amazon voucher. Can anyone tell me whether you have to input the billing postcode, or premises postcode on the page where you plumb in the voucher cod?

thanks

Hi Steevo

Please use your billing postcode. If you have used the other address do not worry, it doesnt affect anything to important.

Thanks
    Jade- Representing EE
  • jacko791
    Options
    EE wrote: »
    Hi Jacko

Sorry I haven't responded to you. Can I ask when you emailed? Anything from the weekend will be picked up today. I do apologise for the delay. If you haven't had a response from me by the end of the day please drop me an urgent email with your phone number and I will call you first thing Thursday morning.

In the mean time I will speak to MSE and see if we can private message you to discuss this further.

Thanks
    Jade

Hi Jade,

I emailed you directly over a week ago and the other emails were sent well before then.
    I have just sent you an email from another address just in case it was an issue with your junk mail filter. I received an out of office response so I know it definitely went through.
    Please update me as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Craig
  • kateweb
    kateweb Posts: 23 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I didn't use the MSE link (because I found a deal with cashback rather than an Amazon voucher), but signed up with EE for essentially the same package because it seemed like a good price and I was happy to pay the line rental upfront.

I placed my order on 15 July and have yet to receive a router. I've so far spent 4 hours 35 minutes on the phone to EE and spoken to around 9 members of staff; 3 different Managers and an Operations Manager have promised to call me back and failed to do so. I'm not convinced they've even registered this as a complaint, but are certainly not following their own published complaints procedure.

A month on and having paid £147 upfront for line rental, I still can't access broadband and have no idea when I might be able to. I've been told by an EE Manager that, while my router been's marked as "Dispatched" 5 times, no attempt at delivery has ever actually been made. On every occasion, the courier has run out of time and not tried to deliver the router to my address.

This is possibly the worst customer service I've ever encountered. EE has repeatedly failed to do what it says it will, and when I call to chase, I'm told staff "can't comment on that" and there's nothing they can do. With customer service this bad, I can't imagine what the broadband will be like IF I'm ever able to use it. Absolutely appalled by the way EE treats its customers.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure