Amazon gift voucher with EE broadband

Options

Comments

• drtapase
    drtapase Posts: 10 Forumite
    Options
    Emailed Jade and eevouchers@affiliatewindow.com but no replies. MSE should stop promoting EE broadband as they are not honoring the offer. EE broadband is sooo slow that I am pulling my hair everyday and counting my months so that I can move to another provider.

EE broadband worst provider ever.
  • Sellurgranny
    Options
    Same here, ordered EE Broadband via the MSE link offering £100 amazon voucher on 29.5.14. and no sign of the voucher. Have emailed the eevouchers@affiliatewindow.com.

Customer service at the start of the contract was dire - I wont be staying with them after my contract ends - its appalling and very misleading.

MSE should take the offer down, as they clearly have reneged on their promise. Very misleading.
  • sheenaweena
    Options
    EE Amazon voucher scam?? Please advise...
    I signed up to EE Broadband via Money Saving Expert in mid April of this year, following a link from the Money Saving Expert site, on the premise that I would receive £120 worth of Amazon vouchers within 3 months of my Broadband being activated. However, even though my broadband was activated on May 8th, I've yet to receive any vouchers and every e-mail, out of the many I've written to EE's customer service in recent weeks, has advised me to either get in touch with the '3rd party affiliate,' (without saying who that is or how to contact them) eevouchers@affiliatewindow.com or, in some cases, Money Saving Expert! Two e-mail's to the affiliate address have yielded no response whatsoever! As I couldn't decide which way, among various options, might be the best, most direct way to reach MSE in order to warn other potentially NEW EE customers about this seeming, scam and concerned about another recent MSE advised offer of £100 voucher for NEW EE Broadband customers, I wrote to MSE's Press department, also to no avail, as no one ever got back to me. Now nearly at my wit's end, I'm writing here to ask if anyone knows what I might possibly be able to do about this frustrating, very unfair situation, with the understanding that luring customers a corporation's way, on the premise of giving them a reward of some kind that they may, in truth, have no intention of granting must surely, be against fair trading practices. If anyone out there's had a similar experience and/or could offer any advice on how to proceed, please let me know. I've no intention of leaving this situation where it is at present, as it's nowhere, I'm feeling duped and such evasive tactics are just not on! Thanks!
  • sheenaweena
    Options
    I've written about six e-mails to EE, after ringing them and get responses to my queries within a day or so, but they're always vague! I think contacting Citizen's Advice might be the next step. Surely using such tactics to lure new customers then not delivering rewards as promised must be against the law. What does anyone think?
  • sheenaweena
    Options
    When I rang EE, they advised me to e-mail customer service, which I did, along writing to the EE 'affiliate window' e-mail address, the latter of which I got no response to! The problem with e-mailing their customer service is that you get a different, evasive answer every time! One woman told me to contact the affiliate e-mail address, another told me to 'sign up' to EE though Money Saving Expert, which I'd already done in April (shows she didn't read my e-mail), yet another told me to contact Money Saving Expert! Something's wrong with this picture, and I was very concerned to see that MSE was recently promoting EE with an offer they'd allegedly blagged for a £100 Amazon voucher. EE has taken the stance with me now that Money Saving Expert are the only ones who can solve this!
  • sheenaweena
    Options
    Here's the message I received from EE when I signed up for the Broadband deal advertised on MSE, through the link on Money Saving Expert's site. I was meant to get a £120 Amazon voucher, though I haven't even got 1 response from their affiliate window e-mail address, though I've written to them twice. Countless e-mails to EE customer service, a phone call at the start of my enquiries and nothing! So I've now posted a complaint on EE's 'community' page and tried to write to MSE's Sally, without success, as my message wouldn't go through. Suggestions (only kindly ones please) are welcome! THANKS!

Thanks for selecting to purchase EE Home Broadband. This offer is valid for any EE Home Broadband contract purchase and connection.
    Please note the terms and conditions with this offer below:
    The £120 Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate is only available on an EE Home Broadband contract purchased through moneysavingexpert.com. It is not available for purchases made by telephone, post or in store.
    Please use the link below to continue your purchase with EE Home Broadband (which I did, and heard back from them with a WELCOME) about 10 days later...

EE Home Broadband may withdraw the gift voucher where we determine, or reasonably believe the terms of the offer are being abused in any way.
    The offer is only available to customers over the age of 18 and may be withdrawn or amended at any time.
    If customer’s wish to purchase this as a gift for someone else, they would need to take the contract out in their name and not the recipients.
    The gift certificate will only be paid on successfully connecting contracts and will be sent once a genuine application is validated by EE Home Broadband. A successfully connected contract is one where the customer has had an EE staff member fit and install their broadband, or they have installed the device themself.
    This offer is only available to new customers.
    Your gift certificate will be sent by Amazon.co.uk to the email address provided, within 3 months from connection and valid for a period of 10 years.
    If you have any questions, please email eevouchers@affiliatewindow.com

Team EE
  • EE
    EE Posts: 305 Organisation Representative
    Options
    JohnDrake wrote: »
    I ordered EE Broadband via the MSE site well over 3 months ago, I should have received an Amazon Voucher for £120.
    As seems to be the case with many other people I have received nothing.
    Yet MSE continues to promote similar EE with Voucher reward deals, the phrase "miss - selling" comes to mind...

Hi John

Are you still awaiting your voucher?

I do apologise for the delay.

Please email eevouchers@affiliatewindow.com with your order date and order reference (beginning DKI) and we can investigate this for you.

Thanks
    Jade- Representing EE
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of EE. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • EE
    Options
    pennypooh wrote: »
    i too have not received voucher and dony know who to contact i did mine in april and now august and no voucher yet???

Hi PennyPooh

Sorry that you havent received your voucher.

Please email eevouchers@affiliatewindow.com with your order date and order reference (beginning DKI) and we can look in to this for you.

Thanks
    Jade- Representing EE
    I am the official company representative of EE. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • EE
    Options
    I just found this thread and registered to say I signed up for this deal in April and no voucher here either, despite emailing [EMAIL="eevouchers@affiliatewiindow.com"]eevouchers@affiliatewiindow.com[/EMAIL] twice. I'm going to try Jade now, fingers crossed.

I'll post back to let you know how I get on. It's not good though, not good at all.

Hi

sorry to hear you still havent had your voucher.

Has someone from eevouchers, or myself responded to you yet?

If you havent had feedback by Monday, please let me know on here and I will have MSE pass you my direct contact details.

Thanks
    Jade- Representing EE
  • EE
    Options
    jamielee90 wrote: »
    Hi i haven't received my voucher either think its shocking that EE and MSE havent sorted this out emailed [EMAIL="eevouchers@affiliatewindow.com"]eevouchers@affiliatewindow.com[/EMAIL] twice and have had no reply whatsoever!! terrible management and miss-selling if its not going to arrive
    :mad:

Hi Jamielee

I am sorry to hear you have had issues. Have you still have no response from the eevouchers email address?

If not please contact me directly at jade.taylor@affiliatewindow.com and I will ensure one of my team picks this up.

Sorry for the delay
    Thanks
    Jade- Representing EE
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure