Amazon gift voucher with EE broadband

Options

Comments

• bluangel1239
    Options
    Hello
    I emailed last week with a query about adding the voucher code to my order as I managed to fluff it up. I've sent three emails now and haven't had a reply. what is the current response time for emails?

Many thanks
  • EE
    EE Posts: 305 Organisation Representative
    Options
    jacko791 wrote: »
    Hi Jade,

I emailed you directly over a week ago and the other emails were sent well before then.
    I have just sent you an email from another address just in case it was an issue with your junk mail filter. I received an out of office response so I know it definitely went through.
    Please update me as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Craig

Hi Craig

Thank you for emailing. If the email has come through I will respond before the end of the day. If you havent heard from me by this point please drop me a note on here and we can find a way to sort this.

Thanks
    Jade- Representing EE
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of EE. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • EE
    Options
    kateweb wrote: »
    I didn't use the MSE link (because I found a deal with cashback rather than an Amazon voucher), but signed up with EE for essentially the same package because it seemed like a good price and I was happy to pay the line rental upfront.

I placed my order on 15 July and have yet to receive a router. I've so far spent 4 hours 35 minutes on the phone to EE and spoken to around 9 members of staff; 3 different Managers and an Operations Manager have promised to call me back and failed to do so. I'm not convinced they've even registered this as a complaint, but are certainly not following their own published complaints procedure.

A month on and having paid £147 upfront for line rental, I still can't access broadband and have no idea when I might be able to. I've been told by an EE Manager that, while my router been's marked as "Dispatched" 5 times, no attempt at delivery has ever actually been made. On every occasion, the courier has run out of time and not tried to deliver the router to my address.

This is possibly the worst customer service I've ever encountered. EE has repeatedly failed to do what it says it will, and when I call to chase, I'm told staff "can't comment on that" and there's nothing they can do. With customer service this bad, I can't imagine what the broadband will be like IF I'm ever able to use it. Absolutely appalled by the way EE treats its customers.

Hi Kateweb

I am sorry to hear of the issues you have experienced. I will ask MSE to contact you directly to gather some personal information. I can then pass this on to EE to pick up with you directly.

Sorry again for the issues you have had.
    Thank you
    Jade- Representing EE
    I am the official company representative of EE. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • EE
    Options
    Hello
    I emailed last week with a query about adding the voucher code to my order as I managed to fluff it up. I've sent three emails now and haven't had a reply. what is the current response time for emails?

Many thanks

Hi Blueangel

Sorry to hear you havent had a response from your emails. It can take 3 days to respond at current with the amount of queries we are recieving. If it has been longer than 3 days, please contact me directly on jade.taylor@affiliatewindow.com and I will aim to respond within 24 hours. Please be aware we do not work of a weekend.

Thanks
    Jade- Representing EE
  • bluangel1239
    Options
    thanks Jade- I've forwarded on the email trail today for you.

Many thanks
  • JohnDrake
    Options
    I ordered EE Broadband via the MSE site well over 3 months ago, I should have received an Amazon Voucher for £120.
    As seems to be the case with many other people I have received nothing.
    Yet MSE continues to promote similar EE with Voucher reward deals, the phrase "miss - selling" comes to mind...
  • pennypooh
    Options
    i too have not received voucher and dony know who to contact i did mine in april and now august and no voucher yet???
  • Pincher
    Pincher Posts: 6,552 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    EE deal £130 Cashback on Quidco

Buy 12 months broadband and weekend calls for £2.50 a month or broadband and anytime calls for £7.50 a month for 6 months (Terms and conditions)

I assume it's £2.50 plus line rental.

I suspect it's the same deal everywhere.
    MSE is just getting a cut of the commission, just like Quidco.
    Given the choice of Amazon vouchers and cash, I know which one I would go for.

Shame I'm still in contract with PlusNet. Hope the deal is still around in January 2015.
  • flockofstarlings
    flockofstarlings Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited 21 August 2014 at 10:49AM
    Options
    I just found this thread and registered to say I signed up for this deal in April and no voucher here either, despite emailing eevouchers@affiliatewiindow.com twice. I'm going to try Jade now, fingers crossed.

I'll post back to let you know how I get on. It's not good though, not good at all.
  • jamielee90
    Options
    Hi i haven't received my voucher either think its shocking that EE and MSE havent sorted this out emailed eevouchers@affiliatewindow.com twice and have had no reply whatsoever!! terrible management and miss-selling if its not going to arrive
    :mad:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport