Amazon gift voucher with EE broadband

Options

Comments

• Weesimba
    Weesimba Posts: 18 Forumite
    Options
    EE wrote: »
    Hi Weesimba

Sorry for the delay you have experienced receiving your voucher.

Have you recieved it yet?

If not please contact eevouchers@affiliatewindow.com with your order reference and order date and we can look in to this for you. Please also mention you were contacted on the MSE forum.

Thank you
    Jade- Representing EE

I now have my voucher thanks.
  • dp1201
    Options
    I have emailed affiliate email address couple times and no reply.

I have contacted ee via the myee community chasing up my voucher and said will pass on my ref etc.

This is shocking service by ee and their partners in offering a deal and then struggling to honour the promises that they made.

Can you help me get my voucher, 90 days from when by broadband was activated is in 4 days time.
  • adriansavy
    Options
    Well what can I say, this is just shameful! As many others on this forum, I have signed up to this deal through MSE, 3 months have passed, i emailed eevouchers@affiliatewindow.com on the 6th August and still didn't get a reply. Since signing on there's been a series of errors, the broadband speed was very low but this has been sorted (after 2 months). From now on I will think twice before I trust a deal advertised by MSE and I will deffinately cancel the EE broadband contract at the end of 12 months!
  • phwalker7
    Options
    Hi Jade,

I was hoping not to have to sign up to the forum, I was hoping that I could just contact you using the email address provided and sort this out easily...

I've now emailed eevouchers@affiliatewindow.com 6 times since the 19th July and have had no reply. I've given you so many chances and am so disappointed in this service.

Jade, can you please reply to me? I've emailed you on the:

19th July
    22nd July
    29th July
    31st July
    6th August
    11th August

I've not received so much as an acknowledgement of my emails.

Thanks,

Phil Walker
  • EE
    EE Posts: 305 Organisation Representative
    Options
    jacko791 wrote: »
    I've emailed twice and waited, no response. Have emailed Jade direct and still no response

Hi Jacko

Sorry I haven't responded to you. Can I ask when you emailed? Anything from the weekend will be picked up today. I do apologise for the delay. If you haven't had a response from me by the end of the day please drop me an urgent email with your phone number and I will call you first thing Thursday morning.

In the mean time I will speak to MSE and see if we can private message you to discuss this further.

Thanks
    Jade
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of EE. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • EE
    Options
    dp1201 wrote: »
    I have emailed affiliate email address couple times and no reply.

I have contacted ee via the myee community chasing up my voucher and said will pass on my ref etc.

This is shocking service by ee and their partners in offering a deal and then struggling to honour the promises that they made.

Can you help me get my voucher, 90 days from when by broadband was activated is in 4 days time.

Hi DP

Sorry for the delay with response.

Please can you email me directly at jade.taylor@affiliatewindow.com

I will ensure this is picked up today.

I do apologise for the delay
    Thanks
    Jade- Representing EE
    I am the official company representative of EE. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • EE
    Options
    adriansavy wrote: »
    Well what can I say, this is just shameful! As many others on this forum, I have signed up to this deal through MSE, 3 months have passed, i emailed [EMAIL="eevouchers@affiliatewindow.com"]eevouchers@affiliatewindow.com[/EMAIL] on the 6th August and still didn't get a reply. Since signing on there's been a series of errors, the broadband speed was very low but this has been sorted (after 2 months). From now on I will think twice before I trust a deal advertised by MSE and I will deffinately cancel the EE broadband contract at the end of 12 months!

Hi Adrian

Sorry for the lack of response you have received (or not recieved as the case may be).

Please can you email me directly at jade.taylor@affiliatewindow.com, with your order reference and order date, and I will ensure this is picked up within 24hours of your email.

I do apologise for the issues you have faced and hope I can solve them for you.
    Thank you
    Jade- Representing EE
  • EE
    Options
    phwalker7 wrote: »
    Hi Jade,

I was hoping not to have to sign up to the forum, I was hoping that I could just contact you using the email address provided and sort this out easily...

I've now emailed [EMAIL="eevouchers@affiliatewindow.com"]eevouchers@affiliatewindow.com[/EMAIL] 6 times since the 19th July and have had no reply. I've given you so many chances and am so disappointed in this service.

Jade, can you please reply to me? I've emailed you on the:

19th July
    22nd July
    29th July
    31st July
    6th August
    11th August

I've not received so much as an acknowledgement of my emails.

Thanks,

Phil Walker

Hi Phil

Sorry that you havent had any response. I just tried to look for previous emails from you (based on the name you have provided) and cant seem to find any.

Please can you email me directly at jade.taylor@affiliatewindow.com, and include your order reference and order date. I will ensure your enquiry is dealt with within 24 hours from your email.

I do apologise that this hasnt been picked up previously, and hope I can solve this for you quickly.

Thank you
    Jade- Representing EE
  • EE
    Options
    dp1201 wrote: »
    Hello, I've sent an email yesterday to above email address as awaiting my voucher. No reply received as yet.

Hi DP

I believe I have responded to you on another thread, but just to clarify if you still havent heard back from the eevouchers address please contact me directly on jade.taylor@affiliatewindow.com and I will investigate for you. I will aim to respond within 24 hours.

Again I apologise for the lack of response you have experienced.

Thanks
    Jade- Representing EE
  • EE
    Options
    planker wrote: »
    posted email to [FONT=&quot][EMAIL="eevouchers@affiliatewindow.com"]eevouchers@affiliatewindow.com[/EMAIL] today and eagerly await developments[/FONT]

Hi Planker

Have you had any feedback yet?

If you havent heard from that address by tomorrow 5pm, please contact me direct on jade.taylor@affiliatewindow.com. I will aim to respond within 24 hours.

I do apologise for the delay.

Thank you
    Jade- Representing EE
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure