We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Is this a good deal?

pinkpig08
pinkpig08 Posts: 2,829 Forumite
edited 19 January 2011 at 12:43PM in Mobiles
Hi :)

I'm looking for a smartphone, I've never had one before so not really sure what I'm looking for!

I currently have a Samsung Tocco Lite and pay £10 per month on a sim only contract. This is for 300 mins, unlimited texts and unlimited O2 to O2 calls.

I've looked on mobiles.co.uk and the deal I've found is for a Blackberry curve. It's a 24 month contract at £25.53 per month. This is for 500 mins, unlimited texts and 500mb of data. However, there is 14 months free line rental which is paid as cashback several months into the contract, I would also get £50 caskback through Quidco. So overall I would be paying around the same as I'm paying now. I'm just a little wary - has anyone dealt with mobiles.co.uk? Are they good at paying the cashback?

Thanks for any advice :)
Sealed Pot Challenge #817 £50 banked :)

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.