e2save problem (merged threads)

Options

Comments

• the.weekender
    Options
    Maybe it's just a ploy to make money from an 0870 number.
  • pcstamp
    pcstamp Posts: 10 Forumite
    Options
    keithwales wrote:
    Oh no...

I got a mobile from e2save last thursday.
    It still hasn't been registered with o2, up to Tuesday they said 48 hours.
    If I send it back within the seven day guarantee, will it be a problem that I've thrown all the packaging?
    I can't get through to their customer services, and to be honest I don't think I want to after reading the problems with cashback cheques. Spent hours trying to get through!!

I'd send it back and cancel with them - believe me I've spent around 6 hours on hold or talking to their customer services team over the last five weeks and still have no satisfaction.

Trading standards are now taking action on my behalf after they've failed to come up with a satisfactory resolution.
  • keithwales
    Options
    Sent it back just in time for the seven day deadline.

Curious though, when I rang cancellations/returns they answered really quickly. Didn't ask me to change my mind, and called me back within minutes with a returns reference number. Before that I hadn't got anywhere .
  • Mandles
    Mandles Posts: 4,121 Forumite
    Options
    Finally got my cheque today so other peoples payments should be on thier way.
  • alan_ram
    Options
    Bought online, but they put me on the wrong tariff, had nightmare trying to sort it out because e2save nver answer the phone. Eventually went into CPW shop where a v helpful sales person sorted it all out for me. He also pointed out that I could have got a better deal in store... what a moron I was for going online - I'm happy to pay up a few quid for the peace of mind of being able to go in to a shop and talk to a person to get something sorted out.
  • wolvesinwales
    Options
    Sent my first claim off 45 days ago but heard nothing so phoned them and they said they have received it but my address was not on the bill so they could not process it, they would not simply take my details over the phone so i have had to send the bill in again with my address added.
    WHOOOOSHHHHHHHHH……..
    Blimey what was that ?
    That was your life mate
    Oh I wasn’t quite ready can I have another go ?
    Sorry mate only one per person.
  • lkoky
    lkoky Posts: 195 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    alan_ram wrote:
    He also pointed out that I could have got a better deal in store... what a moron I was for going online

May we know which deal you have gone with e2save? and what better deal in store?

thanks
  • sanfly
    sanfly Posts: 431 Forumite
    Options
    looks like after all the contacts people have had with royal mail there is still no improvement of their recorded delivery service, 8 days now claim sent to E2 save and still not showing delivered on their site, looks like another claim into RM for non delivery of a paid for service. You would have thought that after all the refunds given to people they would have sorted it by now??
    sanfly
  • rivergold
    Options
    sanfly wrote:
    looks like after all the contacts people have had with royal mail there is still no improvement of their recorded delivery service, 8 days now claim sent to E2 save and still not showing delivered on their site, looks like another claim into RM for non delivery of a paid for service. You would have thought that after all the refunds given to people they would have sorted it by now??

Isn't that fraud on their part - taking money for services (individual signatures and "recorded" delivery) that history has shown they have no intention of performing? Surely something can be done about this at a higher, more legal level?

Ever since Royal Mail lost 45 items of my mail in a year - and those are the ones I was expecting - several years ago, I have despised them and their attitude. They really do not care one bit about the massive personal disruption. The good thing about privatisation is it tends to come with a massive watchdog attached which slaps companies about a bit once they start to take the mickey. Royal Mail answer to no one of any importance (despite their name).
  • sanfly
    sanfly Posts: 431 Forumite
    Options
    sanfly wrote:

just recieved text from E2 save saying they have recieved my cheque back application, RM site still says not delivered, how useless can one organisation be??
    sanfly
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport