e2save problem (merged threads)

Options

Comments

• jim._2
    jim._2 Posts: 67 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Two postcode seem to be mentioned. One is on the www and one on the documents.

To those who have received their cashbacks, which postcode did you use?

I need to send my first voucher in the next few days.
    Jim.
  • kaz250
    kaz250 Posts: 103 Forumite
    Options
    i used ws10 7wz
  • CharleneUK
    CharleneUK Posts: 3,206 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    kaz250 wrote:
    i used ws10 7wz
    Same here.
    "I did then, what I knew then. And when I knew better, I did better"
  • Mandles
    Mandles Posts: 4,121 Forumite
    Options
    frosti wrote:
    Hello, i sent my first cashback on friday by special delivery and i have checked on the royal mail website and they have delivered it!
    How long do you think i should wait before i contact e2save about this as i dont want it to go missing and then i miss the 30 day deadline!
    any replies appreciated!:beer:
    i reckon 14 days until you get the text saying recieved but i have waited over 4 weeks for cheque & nothing.
  • Mandles
    Options
    I rung e2save again today and apparently they have a huge backlog as the cheque paper did not have a security strip or something like that so waiting for it to be rectified has created a massive backlog now and cheques should be with us all by the 20th of this month and they will not issue a replacement until after this date.
    I said that i was not that impressed and as i was new customer i will not go with them again as it has been a right pain.
  • MORPH3US
    MORPH3US Posts: 4,906 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Mandles wrote:
    as the cheque paper did not have a security strip or something like that

Another fob-off. Nothing to do with the fact that they have hundreds of thousands of people on cheque back deals and only about 4 people processing them?!?!

Oh and I forgot, the longer they have the money rather than you, the more interest they make off it!!!

M
  • lkoky
    lkoky Posts: 195 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Mandles wrote:
    I rung e2save again today and apparently they have a huge backlog as the cheque paper did not have a security strip or something like that so waiting for it to be rectified has created a massive backlog now and cheques should be with us all by the 20th of this month and they will not issue a replacement until after this date.
    I said that i was not that impressed and as i was new customer i will not go with them again as it has been a right pain.

I rang today as well was told there was a 20 days backlog.
    Funny thing was I rang two weeks ago and was told cheque been raised on 2 Aug.

This will be my first and last contract with e2save.
  • regulator_2
    Options
    From my experience:

e2save say they haven't received my claim which is the usual excuse or the ... we have a back log.
    OSPS say wrong bill sent, send again. Or, its 2 earli, send it again.

Royal Mail take ages to update the track and trace part of their website probably in hope that we dont check it.

As stated in an earlier post, can I please ask people to write their experiences of cashbacks from whichever companies on the website below. Many Thanks.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?p=83875#post83875
  • Mandles
    Options
    lkoky wrote:
    I rang today as well was told there was a 20 days backlog.
    Funny thing was I rang two weeks ago and was told cheque been raised on 2 Aug.

This will be my first and last contract with e2save.
    I was told that it was a backlog from july ! hhmm stories differing slightly. I wonder if you would ever get your cheque if you dont hassle them.
  • keithwales
    Options
    Oh no...

I got a mobile from e2save last thursday.
    It still hasn't been registered with o2, up to Tuesday they said 48 hours.
    If I send it back within the seven day guarantee, will it be a problem that I've thrown all the packaging?
    I can't get through to their customer services, and to be honest I don't think I want to after reading the problems with cashback cheques. Spent hours trying to get through!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure