e2save problem (merged threads)

Options

Comments

• pcstamp
    pcstamp Posts: 10 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks but both of those numbers just go straight into the queue now - I guess they may have gotten wise!
  • kaz250
    kaz250 Posts: 103 Forumite
    Options
    kaz250 wrote:
    Just a quick update barely three weeks after sending my claim to e2save... they sent me a text advising that claim has been successful and that i should expect check within the next 14 days....E2save from my experience so far are not as bad as ppl have potrayed. Hmmm may be i should wait for check to arrive before i start singing thier praises

check finally arrived today less than 4 weeks from when claim was sent result:D Fingers crossed for the next two claims
  • pcstamp
    pcstamp Posts: 10 Forumite
    Options
    One week on from the failed attempt at an exchange of handsets and still e2save's urgent callback has not materialised despite a 2nd follow up call from me on Weds.

It seems a very strange relationship that e2save customer services have with with their managers - they cannot talk directly to them and have to communicate with them via e-mail which can take up to 48 hours to be actioned.

Looks like its going to have to be trading standards and/or watchdog for me as they seem to have totally lost interest and/or given up on getting me a correct handset.
  • CharleneUK
    CharleneUK Posts: 3,206 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    I'm on my last months cashback and will be sending today NORMAL post, as I always do.

So many horror stories when people try to send recorded. Me and my husband have always just sent it regular post and have never had problems. (fingers crossed for this last transaction)
    "I did then, what I knew then. And when I knew better, I did better"
  • frosti_2
    Options
    Hello, i sent my first cashback on friday by special delivery and i have checked on the royal mail website and they have delivered it!
    How long do you think i should wait before i contact e2save about this as i dont want it to go missing and then i miss the 30 day deadline!
    any replies appreciated!:beer:
  • kaz250
    kaz250 Posts: 103 Forumite
    Options
    frosti wrote:
    Hello, i sent my first cashback on friday by special delivery and i have checked on the royal mail website and they have delivered it!
    How long do you think i should wait before i contact e2save about this as i dont want it to go missing and then i miss the 30 day deadline!
    any replies appreciated!:beer:

dont contact them sent mine special delivery and i received my check in less than 4 weeks
  • justlikeeeyore
    Options
    I have had to send my bill to them twice once on 11th August and again on the 21st August both by recorded delivery. The RM website says they have not been delivered but I have just made another call to E2Save and both have been received by them. I havent received a text from them but hope things are a bit easier when I have to send my next bill - at this point in time I am dreading it. Also seriously considering complaining to RM as someone is obviously not doing their job properly!:mad:
  • the.weekender
    Options
    I was thinking of buying a 6280/O2 through e2save, but after reading all these problems about cashback, now not sure what to do.
  • Speculator
    Speculator Posts: 2,225 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I am a little confused regarding the 12th bill. I've read on Hotukdeals that I need to make a chargeable call during the 12th month to get my twelve bill.

However, I plan to give 30 days notice during month 11 to cancel my contract with o2 and I understand that my month 11 bill would count as my final bill. Can anyone confirm that e2save will accept my month 11 bill for my final cashback payment and that it would not be necessary to make a chargeable call during my twelve month?
  • CharleneUK
    CharleneUK Posts: 3,206 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Phew! As said above, sent my last cashback regular 2nd class post and have had a text confirming receipt!!
    "I did then, what I knew then. And when I knew better, I did better"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport