We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

e2save problem (merged threads)

Options

Comments

• happyhunter
    Options
    Although RM says you can get compensation upto £32 but you need to proof what you are sending are worth upto that amount. Consequent losses i.e. a piece of claim form not delivered causing the loss does not count.

The best you can hope for is a book of 6 1st class stamps as 'goodwill'.
    Most of the time you get nothing.
  • dandare
    dandare Posts: 311 Forumite
    Options
    i understand the last few posters have had probs but ive just finished 12mths with e2save, no probs with cashback, received the last cashback text, so hopefully no probs with the delivery, should be another 10 days or so. ill let people know.
    i do plan to take another couple of phones from them for the next 12 months, hopefully if there are probs the get sorted out asap.
  • ofy
    ofy Posts: 13 Forumite
    Options
    So what can you claim for.

It says not valuables so what is the upto 100x thing about?
  • MORPH3US
    MORPH3US Posts: 4,906 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    A few people on this thread may remember my continued campaign against royal mail about the HUGE number of us that are paying for recorded delivery and not getting a signature for our letters.

Well after the last e-mail resulting in "serious action" acheived nothing, I complained and got the response below:

Dear Mr XXXXXXX

I write in response to your e-mail regarding the problems that you have experienced when sending Recorded Delivery items to E2Save.

I would like to begin by apologising for the length of time that it has taken me to provide you with further information in regards to the action that has been taken.

I am pleased to inform you that I have received a response from the Manager of the recipients Delivery Office. I have been informed that a full investigation into the delivery of Recorded Delivery items to this address has been carried out and the findings showed that further action needed to be taken to resolve this issue.

As a result of the investigation a revision has been made at the recipients Delivery Office, in that an experienced full time Delivery Officer has been placed permanently onto this delivery to ensure that all Recorded Delivery items are tracked in and signed for.

Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience and frustration that this matter has caused you. I trust that the action taken will prevent this problem from occurring again. If this is not the case please contact me immediately and I will ensure that this matter is escalated further.

Regards

XXXXX XXXXXXXXX
    Team Leader

So fingers crosssed this time but I won't hold my breath.

Can anyone that sends recorded items to E2Save from today onwards let me know if they get signed for and if not, pm me the date sent and tracking number!!

Cheers

M
  • netherside7
    Options
    Should be sending one later this month so I'll let you know!
  • netherside7
    Options
    I recently took out a contract with e2save - 12 months free line rental on Orange Canary £30 (250 mins, 75 texts), and free Motorola SLVR.

Howevere I have had a few problems since receiving the phone:

1. I have not received any cashsback vouchers. The letter says I should have received some in my Welcome Pack, which is not the case. However my email order gave me a link to download the relevant vouchers (pdf). Is a printed version of the vouchers sufficient? I am a little apprehensive because I know other cashback companies have a zero tolerance policy when you lose the original coupons, so I found it strange that e2save offer them online.

2. My orange sim has not been registered and I cannot make any calls. I called Orange and they said my mobile number/sim has not been recognised and this is a fault on e2save's part. Apparently they haven't activated the line or something. I finally managed to get through to their customer services and they said it should be activated within 24 hours. However I still cannot use my sim!

Am I right in thinking that orange cannot bill me if e2save have not registered the sim (as they have none of my details)? Does that mean I effectively got the SLVR for free without having to worry about cashback? Or is something wrong and should I send my phone back to e2save?

Thanks in advance for your help...

Took out this same offer - got two cashback leaflets! ;)

But still not connected to Orange. I got the phone on Friday and Orange told me to contact E2save. I did so yesterday and they said it'll be connected today(72 working hours) - it hasn't - as yet! :mad:
  • stevee_2
    stevee_2 Posts: 87 Forumite
    Options
    Just found out (in the nick of time as I am just about to send in a claim) that their cashback address has changed to:

Redemptions
    P.O. Box 4311
    Dunstable
    LU6 9BJ
  • AndieJagain
    Options
    just written a page + long letter to 11 different addresses, consumer organistions, Voad & other providers, & dunstone. It's a page and a half of addresses!!. someone has to take notice.

also threatened Dunstone with the press 'every suitable newspaper, magazine, TV & radio station I can find an address for' along with the Idea of starting a petition to Providers requesting the removal of the availability of their products from Mr Dunstones group of companies.
  • AndieJagain
    Options
    letter sent today.
    tried calling customare (we dont) care. computers down all morning, can't help. tried to call again at 5pm. on hold for 20 mins, cut off, on hold for another 20mins, cut off, then on hold for 30mins, cut off.

beyond unnacceptable.
  • ptecn
    ptecn Posts: 23 Forumite
    Options
    Redemptions address change without let you know Just found out cashback address has changed to:

Redemptions
    P.O. Box 4311
    Dunstable
    LU6 9BJ
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business