We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Orange Price changes ?
Comments
-
oakey4....ben said hurry up and put the kettle on.
If I was going to sockpuppet (and I wouldn't, ever) it'd be a lot more convincing than that - I can assure you it's genuine.“Official Company Representative
I am the official company representative of Mobiles.co.uk. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"0 -
any news from orange then??????0
-
Woah, hold up guys! I joined the forum especially to say that! Make no mistakes, I'd like to cancel with Orange, keep my phone and my free gift. I'm just glad I found somewhere on the internet that has a discussion with a reliable source (saving me time and money from ringing Customer Services)!0
-
Basically, are you only within your rights to cancel free of charge if at any point in your contract you have gone over your minutes allowance? ive had my contract with them since Oct last year and its with them for 18month, i just want to know where i stand before i ring up and make a complete prat of myself. Would love a shiny new iphone!!0
-
Woah, hold up guys! I joined the forum especially to say that! Make no mistakes, I'd like to cancel with Orange, keep my phone and my free gift. I'm just glad I found somewhere on the internet that has a discussion with a reliable source (saving me time and money from ringing Customer Services)!
The T&C were definitely very cleverly written, but anyone has to admitt that they are clearly unfair - if you went to the shop and bough a bread for £1, paid £1 but then someone knocked on your door and said "well actually we want 50p extra" you would send them somewhere...
And that is why their T&C will not stand up in front of law.
Ben said before "we've been to court many times before when customer was disconnected and won", but any numpty can see that that is in no way the same case scenario...
IF they wanted to keep everything as it is they would have to pay that extra charges from Orange as that is the contract their customers entered with them.0 -
Basically, are you only within your rights to cancel free of charge if at any point in your contract you have gone over your minutes allowance? ive had my contract with them since Oct last year and its with them for 18month, i just want to know where i stand before i ring up and make a complete prat of myself. Would love a shiny new iphone!!
What?
No. You are within right to cancel full stop. Change to T&C.0 -
I will be canceling my contract with orange, there changes to there terms and conditions are unacceptable for me.
Would have no problem going back to mobiles.co.uk for a new phone but if they are asking customers to hand there phone back think this will backfire on them badly.
I for one would never use them again when getting a new phone if they are going to do that.
If its true other companies like phones4u are treating there customers better, think thats where i want to be doing my shopping in the future.0 -
GREAT THANKS!! Think ill be lookin foor a good ''i-deal'' now0
-
hellraiser11 wrote: »Many thanks... Iphone here I come...
And remember Quidco are giving £60 cashback for iphones ordered through mobiles.co.uk
:rotfl::rotfl:0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards