We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Orange Price changes ?
Comments
-
I rang Orange earlier and got told by a CS woman that they arent changing the call charges anymore
I rang Ofcom and the guy logged my complaint and gave me a referance number and a number for the Orange Executive Office
I rang that and the woman there told me the same thing that they are no longer changing the call charges and nothing will change on the date it was meant to as Orange have decided not to because of the affect it will have on the business with people cancelling there contracts.0 -
Phoned head office and even passed down now... ill update again soon0
-
hmm not sure will past number for ofcom once i am finished0
-
Just called Orange again. Was told that no one will be disconnected. I've got one number cancelled "PAC code on it's way" just wanting the other number on the same account cancelled too...
Which I did speak to them about yesterday .... 0 -
Hmmm, so I cancelled yesterday and was told a PAC code was on the way (which obviously extends the cancellation period until I use it). Do the fact they have withdrawn the changes mean this will no longer be valid? OR does the fact that I have received no formal notification of the changes not taking effect mean I will be ok and WILL STILL be able to cancel without penalty?0
-
escallating0
-
superuser00 wrote: »Just called Orange again. Was told that no one will be disconnected. I've got one number cancelled "PAC code on it's way" just wanting the other number on the same account cancelled too...
Which I did speak to them about yesterday ....
Can you clarify for me - the number that has the PAC code on the way - are they still allowing that cancellation to go through? I take it it is just the second number that they are refusing to cancel?0 -
Iv just got a message from Orange there saying
Message from Orange regarding our conversation on Wed 12 Aug 2009 08.08. Please call us free on 244 from your Orange handset in the UK. We value your feedback
Does this mean it is regarding what I was asking about cancelling or do they just want feedback of how the call went LOL?0 -
Feed back for that text.
Just finished on phone. Started at CEO office, pass to retentions - denied, where not having any of it. Then when I asked a note to be added to my account she added something ridiculous at the end which I did not agree to. Then said they could not change it - what a joke. Then escalated up the tree who then typed out word for word what I said. Then they also mentioned they would add there own thing as well to the note on my account.
- There notes went something like 'still tied into contract'.
Now escalated again. Waiting for a manager call back.0 -
Now they have annoyed me.
I have now made a request for Information under Data Protection Act 1998. Indicating any digital item where I am the subject of or mentioned, I also be sent.
I also asked for all the notes on my account to be sent to me. With any changes that has occurred to them by any member of staff at any time. All with dates and times attached as well.
Enough is enough - removing my consumer rights is not on.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards