We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Orange Price changes ?
Comments
-
Just been told I am dishonest and not genuine by an orange cust service pillock, this was only an enquiry about the change of contract, if he had told me I wasnt elligable that would have been the end, but he started getting abusive.
On to OFCOM now - this is warI am pleased to give hairdressing help or advice, but a thank you doesn't go a miss.
0 -
BettiePage wrote: »I wonder how many customers this debacle has cost Orange? Have people who cancelled on here convinced friends and family to cancel to due to the shoddy customer service?
Only a 4 figure number if you listen to what the mobiles.co.uk rep has been saying........:D0 -
Mh, just tried to get an early upgrade on my 2nd phone (used by my gf). But she is never, ever over the minutes and well bellow the messages. The upgrade is due in mid september and I wouldnt be allowed to get at least an early upgrade. Though we are happy with orange, we might hold out for this upgrade.0
-
Only a 4 figure number if you listen to what the mobiles.co.uk rep has been saying........:D
If you'd listened to what he was saying you'd have seen last Thursday that Orange's official policy had changed to include the usage-within-3m rule and that it was bound to be filtering down to the CS staff within a day or 2...
HTH,“Official Company Representative
I am the official company representative of Mobiles.co.uk. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"0 -
Wooohoo!! Just had a call back from someone called Steven in the CEO office who I spoke to yesterday and who promised he'd ring me back today.
He said he was passing me through to a CSR, which he did to someone called Barry. Most helpful, very polite, although he did go through the call charges etc with me and tried to warn me that if I did go to another network I may find that their prices have already increased and it may be more expensive for me in the long run. However, in the end he cancelled my contract and will be sending out the PAC code. He also warned me about making sure I changed before the 30 day limit on the PAC code.
He also mentioned something about there being an MNP(?) debit on my final bill?? Anyone know what that is at all?
Sal
x0 -
He also mentioned something about there being an MNP(?) debit on my final bill?? Anyone know what that is at all?
MNP = Mobile Number Portability, the system that uses PAC codes to transfer numbers. Not sure how this works in terms of a debit though.
Regards,“Official Company Representative
I am the official company representative of Mobiles.co.uk. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"0 -
Disconnection Complete!
It's all about calling the executive escalations team, they couldnt have made it easier.
0 -
Seem to be unlucky here. Just called the executive escalations team. Said again I wasnt eligible. Told me to write in but couldnt see me gtting disconnected!
So frustrated.0 -
MNP = Mobile Number Portability, the system that uses PAC codes to transfer numbers. Not sure how this works in terms of a debit though.
Regards,
Thank you! :beer:
Sal
x0 -
What a let down! As posted before, cancelled my contract few days ago using bitterwallet guide. Just got a letter with my PAC code, and they said they would like me to stay and can offer me deals and a new phone etc, so i thought i would see what they had to offer, but they said that the letter got sent out accidently as its automatic so they can't offer me anything! I swear someone said earlier they also recieved this letter and managed to get money off their bill and a new phone?0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards