We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Orange Price changes ?

1…143144146148149…235

Comments

  • anyone got any ideas where i would stand on cancelling if i am on a dialaphone deal? has anyone spoken to dialaphone about this?
  • MasterPJ wrote: »
    What is the direct combination of numbers to phone after 150? I usually go to 1 then 3. What is the cancellation one for this?

    i think i called 150, then option 1 and 4 - it was the option of 'are you thinking of leaving orange or to follow up a disconnection request'...or something along those lines! good luck!
  • Mr Martin Lewis Sir - We need you and your expert advice! :)

    Just so you guys know, i'll continue to keep you updated with how i'm getting on as it seems a lot of people are hitting the same "but you arent consistently calling 08 numbers" wall that I am.

    I have emailed Orange customer services and also their escalations team email address and I am going to send a copy via recorded delivery in writing to them tomorrow.


    Weeee shall not, we shall not be moved! Keep at them guys.
  • johhny7
    johhny7 Posts: 11 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    For the record...

    1. Joined Orange on a 2yr contract June 5th. Dolphin 40 1200mins,unltd txts, 500mb data.

    2. NEVER have and NEVER WOULD go over my mins allowance - went with that deal for the i8910 to be free and was planning to use mobile EXCLUSIVELY because of the large allowance.....my argument was the 08** numbers charges would be excessive from now on.....(but up until now, meant zip to them...)

    3. Got the text on the 8th Aug after being told umpteen times they couldn't do nowt till then....

    4. Was going to ask for a PAC code but thought as I'm not on a business, it's only a case of txting everyone en masse that's in my phone book of the new No when I sort that out....and so decided to finish immediately!

    HTH someone.....
  • Dazf
    Dazf Posts: 1 Newbie
    Well, i have been trying to cancel now for 2 days, and still get ratty call centre staff and get no were.

    Keep getting fob off with you dont exceed your plan so wont be affected.

    I am just about ready to give up.

    Have sent letters of complaint and have asked to go on record that i do not agree to the change.

    What next??

    Regards

    Daz
  • keith1950
    keith1950 Posts: 2,597 Forumite
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    You need to check the Dialaphone terms and conditions. If under 4 months they probably haven't received their commision from Orange yet and will charge you for the phone and any free gift or cashback. See the post ref. Buymobilephones.net.
  • tsk139
    tsk139 Posts: 13 Forumite
    tsk139 wrote: »
    well seems i was right not to trust them as just checked my online bill and it says i owe them Amount due £405.06:mad: and whats this all about
    Adjustments (VAT applicable)
    MNP PAC (Debit) : 26 Jul 130.43
    MNP PAC (Debit) : 26 Jul 130.43
    MNP PAC (Debit) : 26 Jul 77.30
    Call charges (VAT applicable)
    Amount this month - see itemisation for details 0.51
    Data charges 0.00
    Total exc. VAT £336.69


    phoned orange this morning and was told that it is a mistake and should not be there and will put the credit back on my account ,so watch this space will let you all know
    orange still not updated my account still saying i owe them money ,how long do you think it should take for them to change my bill ? you guys think i should cancel my direct debits ?
  • claire6hy
    claire6hy Posts: 967 Forumite
    i cancelled after my 1st call, didnt get the text, never go over minutes, never made a call to an 08!
    THANK MEEE:j
  • MasterPJ
    MasterPJ Posts: 227 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Thanks. Just was on the phone saying if my contract was taken out after 1st June I could not cancel. Of which I said yes and I have 30 days to agree or disagree to the changes, He said I didn't - then I laughed so loud I nearly fell off my chair.
  • I tried on Saturday, no luck, just spoke to the representative now, hey presto, no arguing or going through my bills or anything.

    RESULT
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.