Orange and Wanadoo Broadband Offer (merged)

Options

Comments

• pknottm
    pknottm Posts: 236 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Shez wrote:
    yes you get the standard broadband (worth 14.99) included with tariffs of £30 or more - then if you want to pay another £5 you get broadband unlimited - which is the livebox - so you can make unlimited 01 and 02 & international phone calls.

Im hoping to do this - seeing as i got let down with talk talk!

pknottm - thats good on the 12 mnth contract! - how did you get orange to give you the broadband? did they just not realise? if so, i might try that as i dont really want an 18 month one

I got my 12 month phone deal last September - and when I was connected, I just rang Orange to get the free broadband. I was never asked how long my contract was for! I also got the wireless Livebox in the free deal (didn't have to pay an extra £5 back then!), but there is a 2GB per month limit.
  • pknottm
    pknottm Posts: 236 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    shellsuit wrote:
    I haven't heard a dicky bird from them about the BB so what would I have to do?

The details are here:
    http://freebb.orange.co.uk/offerinfo/
    decide which offer you want and click "buy", then select existing mobile customer. Hope this helps!
  • shellsuit
    shellsuit Posts: 24,749 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    pknottm wrote:
    The details are here:
    http://freebb.orange.co.uk/offerinfo/
    decide which offer you want and click "buy", then select existing mobile customer. Hope this helps!

Cheers! :)
    Tank fly boss walk jam nitty gritty...
  • hilary1
    hilary1 Posts: 1,443 Forumite
    Options
    Can you have Orage broadband when you are NTL then?

How does it work on your phone line?

Although saying that NTL have just reduced ny broadband to £10 a month for the next year.:T
    The curve that can set a lot of things straight is a smile
  • C_Ronaldo
    C_Ronaldo Posts: 4,732 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I have got a Orange contract phone and I believe you are supposed to be able to get free broadband. Does anyone know about this and is it any good. My broadband service contract ends in March and was thinking of saving myself £17 a month

you need to have a mobile phone contratc which is £35 or more
    No Links in Signature by site rules - MSE Forum Team 2
  • The_Bloodster
    Options
    Thanks for all the comments and yes my contract with orange is a £35 a month on 18 month contract. It will save me £17 a month as I am crretnly with Madasafish which runs out next month. When should I ask for it from Orange. Now? So it is all there ready to plug in? Do you get the equipment? Also after 12 months do I keep the madasafish equipment?

Also when should I ask for my MAC code?
  • you_llneverwalkalone
    Options
    Thanks for all the comments and yes my contract with orange is a £35 a month on 18 month contract. It will save me £17 a month as I am crretnly with Madasafish which runs out next month. When should I ask for it from Orange. Now? So it is all there ready to plug in? Do you get the equipment? Also after 12 months do I keep the madasafish equipment?

Also when should I ask for my MAC code?

I was with Madasafish as well.As long as you have paid them for the 12 mths..Ring them to give notice and request your MAC after your 12th payment BUT make sure you give enough time for Orange to migrate you (it takes up to 10 days) before the 13th mth or madasafish will charge you for an extra month even though you are not with them.

This is what i did...I hope this helps!
  • The_Bloodster
    Options
    I was with Madasafish as well.As long as you have paid them for the 12 mths..Ring them to give notice and request your MAC after your 12th payment BUT make sure you give enough time for Orange to migrate you (it takes up to 10 days) before the 13th mth or madasafish will charge you for an extra month even though you are not with them.

This is what i did...I hope this helps!

Helps a lot, thanks!! My 12th bill is the Feb one around the 8th so I would be best ordering the equipment for Orange now wouldn't I?
  • you_llneverwalkalone
    Options
    Helps a lot, thanks!! My 12th bill is the Feb one around the 8th so I would be best ordering the equipment for Orange now wouldn't I?

Orange will not let you order their broadband until you have the MAC.You,ll have to wait until then.It,s not too bad you,ve only got to wait for few days and when you call Madasafish be prepared for them as they try their best to put you off migrating!
  • reehsetin
    reehsetin Posts: 4,916 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    shellsuit wrote:
    I got an Orange 18 month contract in December (Dolphin) and ticked for the free broadband when I ordered online.

I haven't heard a dicky bird from them about the BB so what would I have to do?
    go back online there should be an option for it, or call 550 from your orange phone or pop into an orange shop
    Yes Your Dukeiness :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport