We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Cheapest iPhone discussion

Options

Comments

• Louisa2010
    Louisa2010 Posts: 94 Forumite
    Options
    So no 3gs in stock yet then ...

nope no 3gs in stock yet! tried every day for 2-3 weeks now!
  • Louisa2010
    edited 16 March 2010 at 8:36PM
    Options
    o2 just phoned me and put through my deal for 3gs 16gb refurb as due in 2mrw and then she said she's going to phone me 2mrw to let me know its been posted

free 3gs 16GB iphone (refurb)
    300 mins
    unlimited texts/data/wifi
    18 month contract
    £30 p c m

Has anyone went for the apple 1 year extra cover for 54 quid? i said id think about it and tell her 2mrw...? any thoughts?

Oh i hope it comes in 2mrw! dont know when i'll get it tho as its DHL delivery and im not in all day thurday or friday
  • Louisa2010
    Options
    it says...AppleCare Protection Plan for iPhone:

Extends the complimentary Technical Support from 90 days to 2 years
    Extends the manufacturers warranty from 12 months to 2 years

thats all i know so far-trying to find out!
  • waterhouse_melons
    Options
    Would i be able to get a free iPhone from T-Mobile if i called them up and went to retentions? Also, does anyone know what their best deal for the iPhone is??
    Best Freebies/Wins/Testers so far: HP Officejet Pro 8500, Vax Zen, Thorpe Park Tks, 2x Rockwell Tkts, Windows 7, 2x Chelsea vs Arsenal Tkts, Genio Phone, JLS Tickets, 2 PSP games, 2 Xbox 360 games, iPod Touch, Blackberry Torch, Westlife Tkts, Tinie Tempah tkts, New York Trip AND MORE...
    Thanks to all posters on here:beer::T
  • pardal51
    pardal51 Posts: 427 Forumite
    Options
    Louisa2010 wrote: »
    o2 just phoned me and put through my deal for 3gs 16gb refurb as due in 2mrw and then she said she's going to phone me 2mrw to let me know its been posted

300 mins
    18 month contract
    £30 p c m

Has anyone went for the apple 1 year extra cover for 54 quid? i said id think about it and tell her 2mrw...? any thoughts?

Oh i hope it comes in 2mrw! dont know when i'll get it tho as its DHL delivery and im not in all day thurday or friday
    Are you an existing customer renewing contract??? I am on Virgin, but want to take a refurb. deal with O2
  • Louisa2010
    Options
    yes been a customer of o2 for 9 years..my contract is up in few weeks !
  • Louisa2010
    Options
    not sure if u can take a refurb if ur not an existing customer...??!!
  • RCarling
    RCarling Posts: 12 Forumite
    Options
    been there a million times-i put a complaint through as they have wasted my time now far too much

how did you go about making your complaint? i've looked for forms to fill out with no avail
  • RCarling
    RCarling Posts: 12 Forumite
    edited 17 March 2010 at 10:47AM
    Options

300 mins
    18 month contract
    £30 p c m

Hi Louisa

Would you be able to confirm if this goes through? I phoned this morning and still no 3Gs's in stock. I was also told under no circumstances would one be reserved for another customer. I'm getting annoying now, I've been with O2 for 10 years and keep getting fobbed off with them saying 'they'll be in anytime now, hopefully tomorrow, ring back then.......'
  • MR_J_5
    MR_J_5 Posts: 14 Forumite
    Options
    iphones still not on the system apparently. I was told to call back tomorrow morning but I'll try again at lunchtime if I have any success I'll update the thread.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport