🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Just dial saver lite (merged)

Options

Comments

• the_devil_made_me_do_it
    Options
    April2 wrote:
    You shouldn't have to - changing CPS makes no difference.

I'll need to change my evening and weekend calls, at the mo, they r routed to 18866 and 1899. I would've thought I'd need to change that, and use 18866/1899 for daytime calls only :confused:
  • meishka
    meishka Posts: 43 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    re free calls in the evening and weekend with planet talk, which option do I need?
  • jem16
    jem16 Posts: 19,404 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    meishka wrote:
    re free calls in the evening and weekend with planet talk, which option do I need?

Saver option 2

Planet Talk
  • bbb_uk
    bbb_uk Posts: 2,108 Forumite
    Options
    meishka wrote:
    In addition to what jem16 posted, can I add that you have to sign-up to Planet Talk Primus Saver via USwitch.com as stated in their FAQ's here.

I'll need to change my evening and weekend calls, at the mo, they r routed to 18866 and 1899. I would've thought I'd need to change that, and use 18866/1899 for daytime calls only :confused:
    You will need to change your dialler if it's currently setup for Call18866/1899 during the evening & weekends now.

For your evening & weekend calls to be setup with your dialler just specify that the carrier '0 - Not Routed' (or something like that) is used for your geographical calls during the evening & weekend instead of Call18866/1899.

I believe April2 probably thought you were already using a CPS provider or BT themselves in which case you wouldn't have needed to do anything.
  • the_devil_made_me_do_it
    Options
    bbb_uk wrote:
    In addition to what jem16 posted, can I add that you have to sign-up to Planet Talk Primus Saver via USwitch.com as stated in their FAQ's here.

You will need to change your dialler if it's currently setup for Call18866/1899 during the evening & weekends now.

For your evening & weekend calls to be setup with your dialler just specify that the carrier '0 - Not Routed' (or something like that) is used for your geographical calls during the evening & weekend instead of Call18866/1899.

I believe April2 probably thought you were already using a CPS provider or BT themselves in which case you wouldn't have needed to do anything.

I am using BT at the mo, but non of my calls are routed to BT. I'm just paying them landline costs.
  • April2
    April2 Posts: 508 Forumite
    Options
    Sorry. My mistake. You are absolutely correct.
    Their - possessive pronoun (owned by them e.g. "They locked their car").
    They're - colloquial/abbreviated version of 'They are'
    There - noun (location other than here e.g. "You can buy groceries there") OR adverb (in or at that place e.g. "They have lived there for years") OR adverb (to or towards that place e.g. "Go there at noon") OR adverb (in that matter e.g. " I agree with you there").
  • flossy_splodge
    Options
    Interestingly, have had an immediate email reply when I signed up following Martin's recommendation (hadn't seen this thread!), detailing start date and other info so not sure what the problem is that others are having? Should I continue or not? Any help/advice welcome.
  • flossy_splodge
    Options
    Oh and if youse all reckon I shouldn't, what steps do I need to take to cancel? Eeks. Perhaps it isn't worth the raised blood pressure and worry.
  • beachbeth
    beachbeth Posts: 3,862 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Why are we being recommended to use this product if they dont give full info on site,dont reply to e-mails,and charge when they should not? It might be offering free evening and weekend calls but is it more hassle then its worth?
    After all their are two other suppliers offering same.

This is what I was thinking. It doesn't seem worth the hassle. Think I'll stick with 1899. Don't make that many calls anyway.
  • pricefighter
    pricefighter Posts: 2,829 Forumite
    Options
    Good to to know i am not the only one who thinks this!!!
    PF.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family