Just dial saver lite (merged)

Options
jem16
jem16 Posts: 19,404 Forumite
Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
Looking at switching my calls to them as opposed to paying BT for the privilege.

Is anyone currently using them? How do you find them if you are?

Comments

• pricefighter
    pricefighter Posts: 2,829 Forumite
    Options
    jem16 wrote:
    Looking at switching my calls to them as opposed to paying BT for the privilege.

Is anyone currently using them? How do you find them if you are?

See this thread here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=70782

Which will lead you to a thread on the saynoto0870 which discusses this product in depth.
    PF.
  • jem16
    Options
    Thanks. I had seen this already but wondered if there was any more up-to-date comments on their service.
  • jimclark1967
    Options
    On the "Apply Now" page of Justdialsaver it asks you to select which of their calling plans you want. The free evening/weekend calls seems to be option 2 but this brings up a monthly charge of £4.99 on the application form itself :confused:

JC
  • jem16
    Options
    Just had a look and you're correct. At the bottom of the form it clearly states £4.99 fee.

I've emailed them for clarification.
  • coolsteel
    coolsteel Posts: 356 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I have been with them for a week and at the moment no problems at all! can veiw all my calls to date online. Have had a look at the website and it clearly states on the view my savings tab that the lite option is free but when you go to sign up no mention of free it states 4-99, so the web site contradicts itself, i have also sent them an e-mail wanting clarification as if they are going to start charging me £4-99 its goodbye JustDial.

Coolsteel :cool:
    A fool and their money are easily parted.
  • markdavey
    markdavey Posts: 617 Forumite
    Options
    Hi,

I read in another post that the above site is offering Free Evening and Weekend calls with, what seems like, no expiry on the offer.

Does anyone use JustDialSaver (www.justdialsaver.com) and if so, what is their service like?

If all is as seems, this would seem like the best CPS package around at the moment!

Thanks

Mark

PS. Sorry, just seen the other thread, assume a mod will merge!
  • jem16
    Options
    Update from JustDial

"Dear Janice,

Thank you for your email.

I can confirm that there is no monthly fee for the Just Dial Saver Lite package. The prices on the application form are in error and are currently being rectified. I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Should you have any further queries do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards,

Jody Newman (Mr)
    customercare@just-dial.com "

I have just checked the application form on their website and it has been changed from Option 2 -£4.99 to Option 2 Lite - Free.
  • bbb_uk
    bbb_uk Posts: 2,108 Forumite
    Options
    I've noticed that JustDialSaver have changed their website and I noticed they now do calling cards and VoIP (I mentioned VoIP here).

Interestingly enough, they now allow you to view your billing records online (upto the last 6months) which wasn't available when this company was first mentioned on MSE.

They've also changed the name (slightly) of their website to www.just-dial.com although the old link just redirects to this new link.

I wonder if MSE Martin will now mention it in his articles/email, etc?
  • ioscorpio
    ioscorpio Posts: 2,360 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Can you use the Saver Lite plan in conjunction with the Instant plan
    It looks as if the call rates are cheaper for international calls at national rate, but not sure if that is Just-Dial's nt rate or BT's nat rate?
  • bbb_uk
    bbb_uk Posts: 2,108 Forumite
    Options
    iomexico wrote:
    can you use the Saver Lite plan in conjunction with the Instant plan as it's call rates are cheaper for international calls
    Where is the information on the Instant Plan because their website here only lists JustDial Save 'Lite' and 'Max'.

Are their international rates cheaper than Call18866/1899 though?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure