Just dial saver lite (merged)

Options

Comments

• Binxy
    Binxy Posts: 477 Forumite
    Options
    I've signed up for this Dial Saver thing, with the free calls at evenings and weekends.

But I can't find anywhere what they consider to be evenings and weekends - can anyone help?

Is it after 6pm and before - what - 7am? And is it after midnight friday til midnight sunday?

:confused:
  • gavinp
    gavinp Posts: 469 Forumite
    Options
    Binxy wrote:
    But I can't find anywhere what they consider to be evenings and weekends - can anyone help?

Bottom of

http://www.just-dial.com/pages/plans_saver.asp

Thanks

Gavin
  • kaydee
    kaydee Posts: 83 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've been with Just Dial since Martin first mentioned them ages ago! The service has always been fine.
    One little hiccup when they changed to 'Lite' earlier this year, but otherwise fine.
    In the past their website has not always been 'bang up to date'(!) and again in the past their definitions of daytime, evening and weekend mirrored BT who are currently 6am to 6pm.
    I'm waiting a response to an e-mail enquiry to Just Dial on that very question, together with trying to get their current charges for 0845 and 0870 numbers. These used to be on their old web site, but not on this new one!
  • Fastflys
    Fastflys Posts: 345 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I used to be with JDS before moving to One.Tel and then Talk Talk. I don’t recall having any problems with them.

However I applied on-line for their free evening and weekend calls tariff at £0.00 monthly charge on the 22nd September and despite 3 follow up emails, have not received a response to date.
    ;)Do It To Them Before They Do It To You ;)
  • the_devil_made_me_do_it
    Options
    Not sure whether this has been asked before but... I'm using an orchid v4 dialler to route calls via 18866/1899/18185. I'd still like to use these and am interested in jdslite. Does this service route through the dialler?? I've looked through the dialler options and could only see a coule of Just Dial options. Anyone help before I sign up. Thanks
  • EdCov
    EdCov Posts: 254 Forumite
    Options
    Fastflys wrote:

[snip]

However I applied on-line for their free evening and weekend calls tariff at £0.00 monthly charge on the 22nd September and despite 3 follow up emails, have not received a response to date.

I ordered it on the 10th September and despite chasing it I still have not heard anything.
  • April2
    April2 Posts: 508 Forumite
    Options
    EdCov wrote:
    I ordered it on the 10th September and despite chasing it I still have not heard anything.
    So it's not worth following up Martin's recommendation of 6/10/05 then?
    Their - possessive pronoun (owned by them e.g. "They locked their car").
    They're - colloquial/abbreviated version of 'They are'
    There - noun (location other than here e.g. "You can buy groceries there") OR adverb (in or at that place e.g. "They have lived there for years") OR adverb (to or towards that place e.g. "Go there at noon") OR adverb (in that matter e.g. " I agree with you there").
  • Terry30
    Options
    I've been with jds since mid August. The transition was smooth and the online call list is not bad. The electronic bills are good and the list the top 10 numbers for parent to use as evidence against their children! One major snag though, the free weekend and evening calls are not always free. Quite a few of my calls that clearly fall into this category are charged at a nominal 4p while others are 0p. I can't work out if there is a pattern and so far my 4 e-mails to customer care since early September have not received replies. In fact a couple have been bounced by their e-mail server. I'm starting to loose patience; does anyone know what the Primus customer care is like?
  • pricefighter
    pricefighter Posts: 2,829 Forumite
    Options
    Why are we being recommended to use this product if they dont give full info on site,dont reply to e-mails,and charge when they should not? It might be offering free evening and weekend calls but is it more hassle then its worth?
    After all their are two other suppliers offering same.
    PF.
  • the_devil_made_me_do_it
    Options
    Why are we being recommended to use this product if they dont give full info on site,dont reply to e-mails,and charge when they should not? It might be offering free evening and weekend calls but is it more hassle then its worth?
    After all their are two other suppliers offering same.

so what are the two other suppliers???
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport