We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

LLoyds/Halifax ISA Cashback Offer question

12345679»

Comments

  • Rich2808
    Rich2808 Posts: 1,569 Forumite
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited Today at 7:51AM

    I haven't received my cashback - although part of my £25k did not arrive with Lloyds until early June although it was requested before 31 May.

    Their press release from March is clear - transfers must be requested between 11 March and 31 May and complete by 31 August. Its very clear, on their website and a public press release. So where is my £150?!

    https://www.lloydsbankinggroup.com/assets/pdfs/media/press-releases/2026-press-releases/lloyds-banking-group/13.03.2026-lloyds-launches-new-cash-isa-cashback-offers.pdf

  • Gambler
    Gambler Posts: 3,525 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker

    They messed up 2 attempts to transfer from YBS. I complained and they have said they have made my account active for 30 days so if I transfer now I will get the £150 as a goodwill gesture.

    Not sure I can be be bothered tbh as I'm not convinced they will get it right.

  • qsk
    qsk Posts: 519 Forumite
    Tenth Anniversary 100 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker

    I received mine on Monday 28th. My switch was requested before the deadline (31 May) but completed after.

  • Malchester
    Malchester Posts: 1,124 Forumite
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper

    Haven't received mine yet. Rang them just now and they said wait until tonights run takes place and the reward should be there

  • lon_don
    lon_don Posts: 195 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker

    Nothing from Lloyds at 3:45pm either. Turns out HSBC is faster in paying the cashback than Lloyds at least for me (who would have thought) !

  • Joveworth
    Joveworth Posts: 2 Newbie
    Fifth Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post

    After calling Lloyds earlier today I was told to wait until the end of today as there could be a run to credit accounts later. Just checked my account at 19:45 and nothing there so unless the run they talk about is very late I will be calling back again tomorrow. I do hate this having to chase up for credits and it seems to be everytime these days!

  • TinaBallerina
    TinaBallerina Posts: 39 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker

    I've just checked at 21.05 and no cashback in my account, I've no idea why a reputable company are leaving things to the last minute like this when they've known they needed to pay this cashback since the end of May, it's so frustrating.

★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.