We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
LLoyds/Halifax ISA Cashback Offer question
Comments
-
Twice I tried to transfer from YBS and twice Lloyds made a mess of it so I gave up.
1 -
what about now? Anyone?
1 -
No. I’m expecting it in the next ten days.
1 -
4 days max left to go !
Never associate with idiots on their own level, because, being an intelligent man, you'll try to deal with them on their level - and on their level they'll beat you every time.
Being hated by idiots is the price you pay for not being one of them.
Jean Cocteau 1889-1963
0 -
Yes still waiting. Due the maximum cash back. Expect it in next 4 or 5 days
1 -
my cashback has landed today
5 -
Anytime else not got theirs yet? I think tomorrow is the last day...
My transfer was requested on the last day of the offer and completed after the deadline, so I'm wondering if I'll need to fight. I know there's plenty of ammo for justifying a transfer finishing after the deadline so long as it was requested beforehand
0 -
Nothing here and mine was all done and dusted before end of May
Never associate with idiots on their own level, because, being an intelligent man, you'll try to deal with them on their level - and on their level they'll beat you every time.
Being hated by idiots is the price you pay for not being one of them.
Jean Cocteau 1889-1963
1 -
Mine completed 27th May and no cashback here either.
0 -
My transfer completed end of April, no cashback yet.
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards


