Weight loss and healthy eating for a debt free life

Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,645 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    That’s fantastic. Be proud. 
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • jwil
    jwil Posts: 19,337 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    beanielou said:
    That’s fantastic. Be proud. 
    Thank you :)
    "If you can dream it, you can do it". Walt Disney
  • CRANKY40
    CRANKY40 Posts: 5,778 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud! Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Well done @jwil

If only weight was as easy to lose as it was to put on. Just saying 😊

• elly68
    elly68 Posts: 2,546 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    not doing well with the food but doing great with the exercise which has to be said the dog is enjoying and so am i . well done everyone will weigh when back to work monday 
    i have added a protien shake with added chia seeds everyday as my protein intake is very low 
    catch you all on monday x
    So finally debt free and it feels amazing however continuing here to stay debt free.Next declutter house and body and finally swim under that waterfall x
  • WinterWarrior
    WinterWarrior Posts: 5,730 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options
    I’m the same @elly68. I think the exercise is working as I look a bit slimmer even though no weight has gone (barring a yo-yo pound). I’m low on protein too, I never thought of adding a shake! 
    Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R.Tolkien
    🌊 A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor 🌊
    2024 challenges - (1) £8k savings challenge = £1000 so far (2) 1 stone weight reduction = 2lb so far
    My WW and friends diary is here 😁 … 
    https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6259606/must-try-harder/p1

• elly68
    Options
    winterwarrior i tried slimmingworld before and got slimmer of the week two weeks in a row and all id done was drink one shake a day lol felt bad and didnt go back i dont eat much meat eggs cheese or nuts ive started buying the premade ones and give you a sweet hit too most are 99 p each .the dog is watching my every move as its 12 and weve not been out yet x
    So finally debt free and it feels amazing however continuing here to stay debt free.Next declutter house and body and finally swim under that waterfall x
  • jwil
    Options
    CRANKY40 said:
    Well done @jwil

If only weight was as easy to lose as it was to put on. Just saying 😊

Thank you, and I agree :grin:
  • jwil
    Options
    I've not eaten particularly well today, but am still within my calorie limit which amuses me.  I don't feel as good though, so should bottle that and remember!  It's hard when things are hectic and I'm stressed though.
  • elly68
    Options
    jwil i always find if i ever manage to stick to healthy eating when i go off the healthy stuff my stomach gets really annoyed lol think ur body just gets used to it and more tired as well x
    i have 5 weeks till my holiday wish me luck for no extender belt on the plane x
  • jwil
    Options
    elly68 said:
    jwil i always find if i ever manage to stick to healthy eating when i go off the healthy stuff my stomach gets really annoyed lol think ur body just gets used to it and more tired as well x
    i have 5 weeks till my holiday wish me luck for no extender belt on the plane x
    I think that's definitely true.  Good luck for the holiday, that would be great not to have an extender!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure