We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

An in-between phase

1…527528530532533…731

Comments

  • Haha thanks @KajiKita, it is difficult not laughing when I'm called 'miss'

    Thanks @foxgloves, I actually do feel quite brave as I'm trepidatious about dafty body and silly due period giving me anxiety let alone painful and embarrassing contention, but I am Earning Some Money and (pretending) being An Adult 😁
  • KajiKita
    KajiKita Posts: 10,850
    10,000 Posts Fifth Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Oh heck, being called ‘Miss’ … 😂 I remember that from the English coaching i did - makes you feel so ancient! 😂😂

    KK
    As at 26.09.26:
    - When bought house £315,995 mortgage debt and end date at start = October 2039 - now £210,560
    - OPs to mortgage = £20,180 Estd. interest saved = £10,393 to date
    c. 17 months reduction in term
    Fixed rate 3.85% ends October 2030

    Read 71 books of target 52 in 2026 as @ 4th October. 
    Produce tracker: £329 of £400 in 2026

    Watch your thoughts, they become your words.
    Watch your words, they become your actions. 
    Watch your actions, they become your reality. 
  • Rhyddid2026
    Rhyddid2026 Posts: 1,543
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite
    I was only ever called miss when I worked in a prison 😂
    Debts                04/01/25       01/09/26  
    CC1                   £14,122.71     - 
    CC2                     -                   £6,975
    CC3                   £6,112.60      £6,495
    1st Direct CC     £176.03         £151.44
    CC total             £20,411.34    £13,621.44
    OD                     £1100            £0
    Car loan             £4,000          £2,400
    1st Direct Loan  £10,684.44    £3,825
    Total                  £36,195.78    £19,846.44
    EF £2,800
    HF £3
    EB £250
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 26,282
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Great news you have some invigilating work to add to the coffers 🙂 
    I get knocked down but I get up again (Chumbawamba, Tubthumping) -.literally have been run over by a bike, mobility scooter and a car - still here 💪
  • Let me know if you want a referral for the mystery shop app I use, think they're looking in London just now 
  • badmemory
    badmemory Posts: 10,686
    Tenth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    The dragging out of the budget has been even worse than Christmas this year.  I usually watch it but I'm not sure I have the patience left this year.
  • Build admin

    Invigilating

    Usuals

    Steps dropping off a vinted sale

    Half wussy situps

    Shower and hairwash

    Entered some competitions (moolah please)

    Laundry

    Money from vinted sale
    Aim: £3137
    Got £9

    Dinner is spaghetti with cupboard sauce 🥂
  • KajiKita
    KajiKita Posts: 10,850
    10,000 Posts Fifth Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Were you very fierce in your invigilating?! 😉😊

    I so wish I had your discipline at sit-ups … when in your daily routine do you do them? 🤔

    KK
    As at 26.09.26:
    - When bought house £315,995 mortgage debt and end date at start = October 2039 - now £210,560
    - OPs to mortgage = £20,180 Estd. interest saved = £10,393 to date
    c. 17 months reduction in term
    Fixed rate 3.85% ends October 2030

    Read 71 books of target 52 in 2026 as @ 4th October. 
    Produce tracker: £329 of £400 in 2026

    Watch your thoughts, they become your words.
    Watch your words, they become your actions. 
    Watch your actions, they become your reality. 
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.