TSB up to £200 switch & stay offer - February 1 2023

Here are the terms for the new TSB switch & stay offer, available from tomorrow. Sadly, if you have received a TSB switching benefit since 1 October 2022, you are not eligible for this latest offer.

Comments

• Martico
    Martico Posts: 962 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Interesting that they seem to have cottoned onto switching tarts a bit and are offering a loyalty bonus now
  • Zanderman
    Zanderman Posts: 4,676 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Thanks for the info.

It would surely be better to keep to one thread on this though!

There's one started earlier yesterday yesterday here: https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6421521/new-tsb-cash-bonus-offer
  • Band7
    Band7 Posts: 2,285 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper
    Zanderman said:
    Thanks for the info.

There's one started earlier yesterday yesterday here: https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6421521/new-tsb-cash-bonus-offer
    I think it would be better to be able to tell from the thread title which TSB offer the thread is about.
  • Zanderman
    edited 1 February 2023 at 8:39AM
    Band7 said:
    Zanderman said:
    Thanks for the info.

I think it would be better to be able to tell from the thread title which TSB offer the thread is about.
    Maybe, but the initiative to start a thread about this was someone else's (billyboy). And thread titles can be clarified.  

But as this one, with the clearer title, is likely to become the main one I've posted a link to it at the end of the existing one.
  • SaverRate
    SaverRate Posts: 932 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    When is this expected to be officially announced as I cant find it on their website and am waiting to open a current account and do a switch with them?
    FTB - April 2020 
  • Zanderman
    SaverRate said:
    When is this expected to be officially announced as I cant find it on their website and am waiting to open a current account and do a switch with them?
    Sometime today.

But there's no need to start today - there's a whole month to open an account, and then another 3 weeks to complete the switch, 7+ weeks in all, no need to start today!
  • Zanderman said:
    SaverRate said:
    Sometime today.

But there's no need to start today - there's a whole month to open an account, and then another 3 weeks to complete the switch, 7+ weeks in all, no need to start today!
    To confirm this, both the TopCashback and Quidco cashback links for TSB lead to a page confirming details of the previous bonus scheme from November 22.  
  • Hattie627
    Hattie627 Posts: 118 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    I already have a Spend and Save current account. Can I open a second one to take advantage of this offer?
  • Hattie627 said:
    I already have a Spend and Save current account. Can I open a second one to take advantage of this offer?
    Wait for the official terms to be published on the TSB website, then read them to see what does/doesn't qualify.
  • Band7
    Band7 Posts: 2,285 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper
    edited 18 March at 4:36PM
    Hattie627 said:
    Wait for the official terms to be published on the TSB website, then read them to see what does/doesn't qualify.
    Post #1 in this thread contains a copy of the T&Cs, as published on the TSB website. 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback