NST October 2021: Fit for Purpose

Options

Comments

• apple_muncher
    apple_muncher Posts: 14,745 Forumite
    First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee! First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    f0xh0les, where did calling use that word?? I can't see it!!
    Of course you can read! I think I recall you saying once that you have tinnitus, so being quiet isn't good for you?
    NST March lion #8; NSD ; MFW9/3/23 Whoop Whoop!!!
  • mothernerd
    mothernerd Posts: 4,827 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    NSD no 2. Easing myself into the month slowly. Have half a plan which is basically to do something productive each day and to have a bit less muddle and mess by the end of each day. Still ill so definitely better off standing or sitting up rather than lying. Did little litter/ recycling pick ups but stopped as soon as I felt sick or dizzy (head hurt when I was bending down, even when sitting on the edge of the bed).

Worked on another piece of embroidery today (mum seems to have lost the 2 skeins of grey I was using yesterday). This one is a lot more complicated. Lots of purple lettering and not simple block letters but flowing ones with lots of flourishes and because some of the words are repeated, any mistakes stand out like sore thumbs so lots of counting and referring to the pattern. Switched back to the grey filling in late afternoon.

Have put mum's washing out on the line this morning (sat down both times I got to the far end of the yard) and then was called to bring it in shortly afterwards. I've brought a few lumps of concrete in from outside to add to my trolley stash and put out some more pretty rocks. 

Grateful for bung it in the oven meal and including blueberries, banana and celery in my diet, progress on the sewing, receiving the parcel that should have been delivered on Friday.
    My mission in life is not only to survive,but to thrive and to do so with some Passion, some Compassion, some Humour and some Style.
    NST SEP No 1 No Debt No mortgage
  • apple_muncher
    apple_muncher Posts: 14,745 Forumite
    First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee! First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Today I am grateful for dc getting through their day and even feeling okay to do a piece of hwk, for being looked after at work, for books to read, for baked potato, for stewed fruit.
    NST March lion #8; NSD ; MFW9/3/23 Whoop Whoop!!!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback