Problems with Jaja.

Options

Comments

• spott
    Options
    I have received a refund into my Jaja credit card account from Easyjet for cancelled flights. I want this money transferred to my Lloyds bank account .I have tried to contact Customer Services several times, each time waiting for 20 mins+ to be connected to a person! There doesn't appear to be an email contact or a mailing address. Can anyone help please 
  • JamesPeter
    Options
    spott said:
    I have received a refund into my Jaja credit card account from Easyjet for cancelled flights. I want this money transferred to my Lloyds bank account .I have tried to contact Customer Services several times, each time waiting for 20 mins+ to be connected to a person! There doesn't appear to be an email contact or a mailing address. Can anyone help please 

I (eventually) got a response from Jaja after e-mailing them at:
    hello@jaja.co.uk

• Filo25
    Filo25 Posts: 2,131 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    spott said:

hello@jaja.co.uk

I had a similar issue and did finally get through to them on the phone, but it took over an hour!

They promised me a refund to my bank account within 5-10 working days, today is day 8 and nothing so far, based on the experience other have had with them so far I'm not feeling hugely optimistic that I'm getting that refund by Friday!
  • spott
    Options
    Eventually got through to Jaja on phone was asked security questions on something going back 35 years and because I answered incorrectly I will now receive a form to complete to satisfy Experion!!! when I tried this morning to log in to the Jaja app it would not accept the pass code they gave me when I registered, I reset the code and it will not accept anything. After 4 tries I have given up so now cannot access my credit card account.As soon as I can clear this up I will be closing this account completely, it's a complete fiasco. Any help gratefully received
  • whitesmith
    whitesmith Posts: 239 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post
    edited 22 October 2020 at 1:37PM
    Options
    It is common practice for a company to send out a 'reset banking details form' by post to your registered address if you have forgotten something. In many ways that is good security. I would not worry - when the form arrives, complete it and wait for them to reset your logon details. Then you can leave or not, depending on how you feel.
  • Gorgie_G
    Options
    I have also had nothing but issues with this company. Customer services confirm all details are correct, (3 times) yet I'm advised my details do not match, on both the app, and online. Three days ago I was told that my account would be passed to managers to sort out, but I shouldn't expect to receive a reply! 'Just try again in a couple of days' was the advice given... Still unable to access my finances. I have also emailed via their complaint form online. I think I would have been understanding if kaka had emailed us PO card holders and held their hands up to the shambles, but taking the road of head burying is out of order.
  • Hammer_Time
    Options
    I managed to re register with no problems and it has all my statements till October 2019. Not the nicest website to use but I only use to as a holiday credit card, so I won’t be using it much!!!
  • slithy_tove
    slithy_tove Posts: 13 Forumite
    First Post
    edited 23 October 2020 at 10:16AM
    Options
    Clearly there are still big problems with their IT systems.  There were no new transactions added to my account for a fortnight.  Now this morning 8 transactions dating back up to 13 days appear all at once. For a fintech which promises to help you manage your money better this company is a joke.  Is anyone else seeing this behaviour?
  • Filo25
    Filo25 Posts: 2,131 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 23 October 2020 at 1:08PM
    Options
    Filo25 said:
    spott said:

hello@jaja.co.uk

I had a similar issue and did finally get through to them on the phone, but it took over an hour!

They promised me a refund to my bank account within 5-10 working days, today is day 8 and nothing so far, based on the experience other have had with them so far I'm not feeling hugely optimistic that I'm getting that refund by Friday!
    My lack of optimism was well founded.....

So now its another 7-10 working days for the refund to be sent through, which impressively is actually worse than the 5-10 working days I was quoted 2 weeks ago.
  • devioust
    Options
    Filo25 said:
    Filo25 said:
    spott said:

hello@jaja.co.uk

My lack of optimism was well founded.....

So now its another 7-10 working days for the refund to be sent through, which impressively is actually worse than the 5-10 working days I was quoted 2 weeks ago.

am in the same boat as you had a refund from disney waiting day 18 ill be soon taking this up with resolver !!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback