New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Best Thing You’ve Discovered In Lockdown

68 replies 10.8K views
GabiBGabiB Forumite
276 posts
100 Posts First Anniversary Name Dropper
✭✭
What is the best thing you’ve discovered in lockdown? Be it a new skill, a new TV series or film you wouldn’t have tried, or something you’ve found at home/upcycled.
Be positive!

Replies

• GabiBGabiB Forumite
    276 posts
    ✭✭
    Mine is a new TV series (Joe Lycett’s Got Your Back) and doing portraits in chalk pastel.
    Be positive!
  • Chris25Chris25 Forumite
    12.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't say just one best thing - One is the pub quizzes on youtube, another is a Ch4 programme called Damages, I've loved the many different memes doing the rounds, I've found a new place to walk to, and having my ideas re-inforced of just how nice people generally are ;)
  • Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.
  • mumfmumf Forumite
    270 posts
    Tenth Anniversary 100 Posts Combo Breaker Mortgage-free Glee!
    ✭✭
    I was furloughed for six weeks.After ten days I grew to love it! I got all those jobs done at a steady pace,spent proper time with my wife,and realised there is more to life than work.So much so,I am actively seeking a new job to fit in with ME.
  • ryanellisryanellis Forumite
    1 posts
    First Post
    MoneySaving Newbie
    I've enjoyed spending time doing things that I never had time for in the past... cooking, exercise are two that spring to mind.  
  • ZaSa1418ZaSa1418 Forumite
    286 posts
    ✭✭
    I have discovered that not rushing around constantly is so much better for my health. 
    Working from home is a huge part of that, no 4hrs travelling a day, more time seeing my babies too. 
    LBM Debt Total : £48,326.50
    June : £45,762.32
    July : £42,149.91 
    August : £40,965.11
    September : £39,961.30
    October - £38,988.43