IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Gladstone’s Solicitors / Local Car Park Management

Options

Comments

• ImranU95
    ImranU95 Posts: 106 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Just received this response.. 
    Can anyone advise what I should do next? I have already reported this to the ICO but I’m just a little worried in regards to the actual PCN and just wary that this may drag on. What would happen to the PCN if I have to wait for the ICO?
  • ImranU95
    Options
    Thanks! In regards to the process, if I cannot obtain an SAR in time, im not sure what to do because the car park was a P&D and the machine was not working! I have raised another complaint with the ICO, as well as the BPA. I have also sent the parking firm a response which includes the above. I’ll keep you all posted, thanks again!
  • Le_Kirk
    Le_Kirk Posts: 22,322 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options
    Have you actually received a N1 claim form yet?
  • ImranU95
    Options
    I haven’t, the most recent letter i’ve received is an LBC from Gladstone’s 
  • ImranU95
    Options

Just received this back from the parking firm. I’m not sure what to do now because I’ve already sent Gladstone’s an email saying that I request this PCN to be put on hold whilst I await further information but if I can’t obtain this, I don’t know what the next step would be?
  • beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Wonder who writes this mish mash from LCPM ?

I'd send all this rubbish to the ICO to sort out and in the meantime advise Gladstones that their client is being unreasonable in their request and to put all this on hold until the ICO respond. Or to discontinue on behalf of their client before this gets too serious
  • Were_Doomed
    Options
    That response is laughable. As @Le_Kirk mentioned above, they were happy to send you the demands for money without proof of ID, when all they had on you was a name and address extracted from the keeper data held by DVLA - the exact same information as is contained on the V5C. 🙄 You providing certified proof of ID doesn't mean you are the same person as referenced on the V5C.

Perhaps suggest that they post you a letter with a unique reference number, and then you respond with a copy of your V5C and confirm that unique reference number. That way the SAR request must be coming from the correct person - after all, that's who they wrote to initially, wasn't it. :) 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback