IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Gladstone’s Solicitors / Local Car Park Management

Options

Comments

• ImranU95
    ImranU95 Posts: 106 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    In the meantime, what exactly am I supposed to respond to the parking firm with?
  • ImranU95
    Options
    Thanks! I’ll forward this on to the parking firm.
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,357 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    ImranU95 said:
      I wouldn't waste any more time trying to educate the ineducable.  Let the ICO sort them out. 
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • ImranU95
    Options
    Umkomaas said:
    ImranU95 said:
      I wouldn't waste any more time trying to educate the ineducable.  Let the ICO sort them out. 
    I’ve sent my response to them. I have also reported it to the ICO, thank you!
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,777 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    My ICO complaint about a certain robo-claim solicitor is taking months.  Don't hold your breath!
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • ImranU95
    Options
    My ICO complaint about a certain robo-claim solicitor is taking months.  Don't hold your breath!
    What would happen in regards to my PCN if the parking firm don’t play ball and respond to my SAR? 
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,357 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    ImranU95 said:
    What would happen in regards to my PCN if the parking firm don’t play ball and respond to my SAR? 
    The pursuit won't stop. 
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • Le_Kirk
    Le_Kirk Posts: 22,322 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options
    Who do you complain to about the ICO?  Do they have a complaints procedure?
  • nosferatu1001
    Options
    ImranU95 said:
    Sue them for breach of the dpa2018
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure