IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Gladstone’s Solicitors / Local Car Park Management

Options

Comments

• KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,794 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    ImranU95 said:
    He also mentioned he cannot deal with Gladstones? I wonder why..
    Probably because Gladstones are neither corporate members nor AOS members of the BPA.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,321 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Well the BPA has no jurisdiction over Gladstones and he also probably means that us 'good people' will tell you that the person who runs the rival Trade Body (the IPC) had or has a connection with Gladstones:

http://parking-prankster.blogspot.com/2017/06/all-change-at-gladstones-and-ipc.html#:~:text=Will Hurley resigned as director,also on 28 May 2017.

Steve Clark has also told me that Sara is the new contact for serious complaints now, if for example people get a fob off from her team saying 'no breach, case closed' which (my opinion) is not the answer to a consumer complaint and I hope they will do better than they used to.

PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Mr Clark is moving on ..... his position was no longer tenable as he lost control of the BPA scammers. I wish him luck but stay well clear of scammers.

Sara, who is she ?    She has got her work cut out to control the BPA scammers and if she fails as well, she will be moving on
  • Coupon-mad
    edited 31 January 2021 at 2:46AM
    Options
    Mr Clark is moving on 
    No, you misunderstand, he won't be dealing with complaints but hasn't left the BPA.

Sara is Head of the AOS and any serious complaints will go to her now, if not resolved by the usual Portal route that I am assured will not result in fob offs.  Time will tell.
  • beamerguy
    edited 31 January 2021 at 9:46AM
    Options
    Mr Clark is moving on 
    No, you misunderstand, he won't be dealing with complaints but hasn't left the BPA.

Sara is Head of the AOS and any serious complaints will go to her now, if not resolved by the usual Portal route that I am assured will not result in fob offs.  Time will tell.
    OK, don't think anyone cares where he goes to as long as he stays away.
    As they have assured you of no more fob offs will your previous complaint about UKPC ticketing on land they were not entitled to .... be swept under the carpet ?
    This is still a serious complaint and still live, what will Sara do ?

This was another fraudulent activity by UKPC. Sara needs to build back credibility for the BPA and a twice banned company still operating a scam should now be dust. Or will Sara be fobbed off by UKPC
  • Coupon-mad
    Options
    As they have assured you of no more fob offs will your previous complaint about UKPC ticketing on land they were not entitled to .... be swept under the carpet ?  This is still a serious complaint and still live, what will Sara do ?
    Which one?  There were several complaints on the go recently, some dealt with more satisfactorily than others.
  • beamerguy
    Options
    As they have assured you of no more fob offs will your previous complaint about UKPC ticketing on land they were not entitled to .... be swept under the carpet ?  This is still a serious complaint and still live, what will Sara do ?
    Which one?  There were several complaints on the go recently, some dealt with more satisfactorily than others.
    The one above
  • Coupon-mad
    Options
    No idea which one you mean?  This thread is about LCP and I don't recall a UKPC one where they issued PCNs outside of their land.
  • beamerguy
    Options
    No idea which one you mean?  This thread is about LCP and I don't recall a UKPC one where they issued PCNs outside of their land.
    Court case and then you wrote to Mr CLark
  • ImranU95
    ImranU95 Posts: 106 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options

Just received this from Sara Roberts. In the meantime, should I inform Gladstones of this?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback