IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Gladstone’s Solicitors / Local Car Park Management

Options

Comments

• beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    The company who said "go and complain then" left with egg on their face.
    How amusing
  • ImranU95
    ImranU95 Posts: 106 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I finally received my SAR today, but only after my neighbour gave it to me as it was posted to their house instead of mine! Included was all the information I requested except for one vital piece of information. They did NOT send me a copy of the PDT machine record, although this was stated in the SAR. Would it be best to follow it up with LCPM or go straight to Sara Roberts regarding this? 
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,511 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Hardly any PPC returns a PDT record with a SAR response.  Try a follow up chaser, but expect another battle - with no guarantee of success. 
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 6 February 2021 at 6:29PM
    Options
    LCPM are clearly an arrogant ignorant bunch ?

Send them a further request for the information with a copy to Sara
    The normal excuse for not sending the logs is "data protection" but that is just stupid as they can  redact all personal info.  
    One can only assume they are hiding something .... do they actually have the logs and will they produce them to a judge ?   It is their call

Bet they don't understand that ignorance is a make or break for Gladstones
  • ImranU95
    Options
    thanks guys, i’ll send LCPM an email with Sara Roberts copied in requesting this information
  • ImranU95
    Options

what a pathetic excuse of a response from LCPM. how would i possibly respond to this in baby terms?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback