Forum Home» Marriage, Relationships & Families

Embracing the new family dynamics and looking forward to the future with optimism - Page 56

New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: UPDATED MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH

New, free ‘Academoney’ course from MSE and the Open University launches
All the key areas of personal finance are covered, so that you can master your money decisions

Embracing the new family dynamics and looking forward to the future with optimism

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Marriage, Relationships & Families
1K replies 237.8K views

Replies

• hb2hb2 Forumite
    915 posts
    500 Posts Second Anniversary Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭
    S_s, I'm sorry that you feel rough, hope you are soon on the mend.

This is the government guidance for people entitled to free school meals -
    https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-free-school-meals-guidance/covid-19-free-school-meals-guidance-for-schools
  • ivyleafivyleaf Forumite
    6.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Best wishes SS. I hope you feel better soon.
  • *max**max* Forumite
    3.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm almost worried to say this, in case I get accused of ganging up. But why is DS with you again when a few days ago he was at his GF's, and because of their symptoms he was going to "isolate" there? 
    Nevermind giving it to you possibly (headache and cough?) and all the kids around, he's also gone to your mum's and god knows where else.
  • BrassicWomanBrassicWoman Forumite
    2.8K posts
    Sixth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Mortgage-free Glee!
    ✭✭✭✭
    *max* said:
    I'm almost worried to say this, in case I get accused of ganging up. But why is DS with you again when a few days ago he was at his GF's, and because of their symptoms he was going to "isolate" there? 
    Nevermind giving it to you possibly (headache and cough?) and all the kids around, he's also gone to your mum's and god knows where else.
    You can play Xbox together online: they may not be in the same house.
    May 19 grocery challenge £100.79/ £200
  • edited 2 April at 8:04AM
    onwards&upwardsonwards&upwards Forumite
    2.7K posts
    1,000 Posts Second Anniversary Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    edited 2 April at 8:04AM
    If the OP started with a cough yesterday, she should be isolating for 7 days from yesterday and everybody else in the household for 14 days from yesterday. 
  • anmarjanmarj Forumite
    1.7K posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    *max* said:
    You can play Xbox together online: they may not be in the same house.
    If you look at another post on 1 april, SS states she sent the boys down to her son, so looks like he didn't last at the girlfriends.