Forum Home» Marriage, Relationships & Families

Embracing the new family dynamics and looking forward to the future with optimism - Page 43

New Post Advanced Search

Embracing the new family dynamics and looking forward to the future with optimism

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Marriage, Relationships & Families
1.7K replies 426.1K views

Replies

• sarathebestsarathebest Forumite
    4 posts
    Sixth Anniversary First Post
    Just so you don't worry those calls from the NHS are very often surveys relating to a recent use of NHS services.
  • pollyanna_26pollyanna_26 Forumite
    3.5K posts
    Sixth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just so you don't worry those calls from the NHS are very often surveys relating to a recent use of NHS services.

I often get those calls. They're a call centre or often something nothing to do with anything. Had a random Dr speaking about his services once. Looked him up and he was a well known fake trying to fish for private patients. I just respond to calls or messages from our surgery, hospitals my dd attends and clinics ditto.
    Ss Has dgd still got her double appt tomorrow with the GP? I'm hoping that may begin to give some clarity on the situation. None of us are able to properly work out what is the problem but I doubt it's just hormones etc.
    Sorry to hear about the money not being paid. You must be fed up as it's happened in the past. Fingers crossed they sort it asap.
    For whatever reson DS seems to be focusing on the GF. I know you mentioned she's on benefits but would it be possible he could move in with her and pay his way. with everything above board? Depends how well he's been paying down the debts but should help your wellbeing . It isn't fair to be constantly having to change your day to sort out the things he hasn't done. You've enough to do without being let down and upset at least you wouldn't need to feed him ( sounds harsh but he wont change)
    Hope all the poorlies have recovered and dgds foot heals. Dd picked up Norovirus the weekend before last followed by flu so same old, same old here. I wouldn't mind but she'd only been out once and was mainly indoors apart from a quick trip to the village for a breath of air.
    Take care
    pollyx
    It is better to light a single candle than to curse the darkness.
  • pollyanna_26pollyanna_26 Forumite
    3.5K posts
    Sixth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes we have the double appointment in the morning. Everyone else seems to have recovered.
    DS is not coming home tonight either so I suppose that is actually easier for me.
    one day my day will go as planned out!

Good luck tomorrow and wishing you some sleep tonight and less hassle tomorrow. The icing on the cake would be the funding going into the bank too.
    reading about you needing to replace your phone it's best to get into the habit of keeping phone,kindle etc away from little ones.
    pollyx
    It is better to light a single candle than to curse the darkness.