Forum Home» Marriage, Relationships & Families

Embracing the new family dynamics and looking forward to the future with optimism - Page 37

New Post Advanced Search

Embracing the new family dynamics and looking forward to the future with optimism

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Marriage, Relationships & Families
1.3K replies 301.6K views

Replies

• pollyanna_26pollyanna_26 Forumite
    3.4K posts
    1,000 Posts Fifth Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like the sound of that Dr Ss. He sounds pretty thorough. When you talk about pain points was he checking various parts of your boday for pain? If so he may be testing for fibro.
    Hope you and GD enjoy the cinema and time together just the two of you. Try to make the most of the break from sewing to give your joints a rest, you'll still have the young ones to look after but try not to be lifting them, tell them granny is hurting.
    pollyx
    It is better to light a single candle than to curse the darkness.
  • hb2hb2 Forumite
    1K posts
    1,000 Posts Second Anniversary Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, the Dr sounds like one of the better kind (I worked with GPs for 30 years, some much better than others).

What film are you going to see S_s? I don't do the cinema these days but there are several films I am waiting for on DVD/Sky.
  • Molly41Molly41 Forumite
    4.8K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hugs x
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.
    Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
    I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over and through me. When it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
    When the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
  • badmemorybadmemory Forumite
    3.6K posts
    1,000 Posts Fourth Anniversary Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    PS I am finding the new forum very hard on my aging eyes - the print isn't dark enough altlhough I found navigation not too bad once I found bookmarked up in the extreme top right.