Forum Home» Marriage, Relationships & Families

Embracing the new family dynamics and looking forward to the future with optimism - Page 36

New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: UPDATED MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH

New, free ‘Academoney’ course from MSE and the Open University launches
All the key areas of personal finance are covered, so that you can master your money decisions

Embracing the new family dynamics and looking forward to the future with optimism

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Marriage, Relationships & Families
1K replies 237.5K views

Replies

• Savvy_sewingSavvy_sewing Forumite
    11.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Rampant Recycler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The day has flown by!
    school run, then trip to Petrol station, followed by a visit to the garage for replacement headlight bulb, and chase a part I am still waiting for.
    then home to deal with phone calls etc. Then I was about to go to see when my Mum rang wanting some food shopping done, so I rearranged my morning, and after sorting out a Replacement log book and SORN on my old car, then went to Mums town via a drop off of my kindle and a screen for my son in law to fix and then to Mum, got her list, sorted something out for her, then went and did her shopping and took it back to her, did mine at the same time. Sorted some fabric out from the garage and came home in time for a client at 1.45
    then I had a snack lunch, and have been moving on the washing etc. Decided it wasn't worth going outside as I have to go and get the boys for 3pm

i think I will take the day as easily as I can around the family.

When I die I will know that I have lived, loved, mattered and made a difference, even if in a small way.