Embracing the new family dynamics and looking forward to the future with optimism

Replies

• kelpie35kelpie35 Forumite
    1.8K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Wishing you Birthday Wishes
  • Charlies_Mum_2Charlies_Mum_2 Forumite
    8 Posts
    Part of the Furniture First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Happy birthday SS x
    Charlies Mum xx
  • Savvy_sewingSavvy_sewing Forumite
    11.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Rampant Recycler
    Forumite
    Thankyou  so much.

When I die I will know that I have lived, loved, mattered and made a difference, even if in a small way.
  • sillyvixensillyvixen Forumite
    3.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite
    happy birthday savvy, I hope you've had a good day.
    Dogs return to eat their vomit, just as fools repeat their foolishness. There is no more hope for a fool than for someone who says, "i am really clever!"
  • 24ta24ta Forumite
    171 Posts
    Ninth Anniversary 100 Posts
    Forumite
    A belated Happy Birthday, it is good to hear from you.  Wishing you all well
  • hb2hb2 Forumite
    1.4K Posts
    1,000 Posts Third Anniversary Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Thanks for the update Savvy, I'm sorry I missed your birthday.

It's good to hear that family are getting some of the help they need and that you can look forward to the future with hope and positivity.
    It's not difficult!
    'Wander' - to walk or move in a leisurely manner.
    'Wonder' - to feel curious.
  • TescodealqueenTescodealqueen Forumite
    988 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Lovely to hear from you Savvy, xxx
  • edited 24 December 2021 at 6:44PM
    pollyanna_26pollyanna_26 Forumite
    4.6K Posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    edited 24 December 2021 at 6:44PM
    Just popping in to wish you and all the family a happy and peaceful Christmas Savvy. The excitement is probably high now as the boys wait for Santa.  I was watching him starting his journey earlier so if they're good he wont forget to call.
    I was so glad to hear of the progress that has been made to improve things for both them and DGD though more should have been available for DGD without you having to fund things yourself.
    Hoping twin 2 is feeling less stressed now poor girl seems to have horrible things to cope with.
    If she still has your bed do take care of your own health sleeping on a sofa isn't good for your health conditions long term.
    There were a lot of positives in your last post. Now DS has offered to repay you what he owes take him up on it. I know you didn't always agree with me but I stressed over the last few years he needed to repay all he owed to learn the value of money and that mum wasn't an endless money pit.
    Hope  all is well with your mum but not sure if your brother will be able to come for a visit.
    Best wishes to your dear friend too and her family. Twin 1 , Biggest and all their children.
    Things do seem much better now so have a Happy Christmas MC don't knock yourself out but accept any help offered.

Also thinking of all our friends that followed your threads over the years. Merry Christmas and hopefully a good new year for all.
    pollyx
    It is better to light a single candle than to curse the darkness.

There but for fortune go you and I.